CLOSED: (Out of points) 100 points for rent. Animal Kingdom. $17 per point, but use at any resort in next 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ohana82.

That is only 14 points and I am almost out of these points, but, yes, I can handle it.

Yes, it is still available. I can book that, but let me know ASAP. Send me a Private conversation, if possible, since I will need info that we cannot post here on the open board.

Click on my name to start a private (secure) conversation.

I am traveling and in and out, with poor internet reception, but I will check back periodically. The sooner you let me know, the better.

Thanks

Hi everyone. I have 100 points for rent from Animal Kingdom home resort.

I am asking for $17 per point.

These points need to be used within the next 2 months, since they expire on August 31st, 2023.

I will either need to make the reservations for you, or else can transfer the points into your DVC account, if you are a member.

These points are good at any resort that has availability before the end of August, but the available reservations are shrinking fast. Old Key West and Saratoga Springs still have a lot of days and units available, but other resorts are very much hit and miss. However, I will check for you.

I will consider making reservations for you for even single days, or about 20 points, minimum.

Points can be booked (as of today) but your vacation must be finished by August 31st.

I am a very experienced renter and can provide multiple references upon request. I also travel to DIsney myself, with my family, multiple times per year. I can probably answer a lot of your questions.

When sending me your request, please include the following:

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Or, you can send me a private message and I will send you my phone number and you can call me directly.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, and I have made you a confirmed reservation, then I will send out a contract.

I appreciate any interest in this and am looking forwards to trying to help you.

Thank you.
Hi! Looking for BWV 6/23-6/26 studio.

Any availability?

Resort Preference - any availability
- Room type and view - 1 or 2 bedroom for family size
- Date of check in and date of check out 7/17-7/21/2023
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 6 (2adults, 4 kids 17,5,3,11 months)

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
Hello! Do you still have points available and would they be able to be used for the following:

Aulani
Standard room or 1 bedroom villa
8/11-8/14
5 total guests 2 are children ages 1 and 8

Thank you!

Looking for 1 night AKV, Kidani, standard view on Sunday, July 30th. It’s 14 points and I already checked that it’s available.

1 adult and 2 kids (17 and 11 at time of travel).

Hi everyone. I have 100 points for rent from Animal Kingdom home resort.

I am asking for $17 per point.

These points need to be used within the next 2 months, since they expire on August 31st, 2023.

I will either need to make the reservations for you, or else can transfer the points into your DVC account, if you are a member.

These points are good at any resort that has availability before the end of August, but the available reservations are shrinking fast. Old Key West and Saratoga Springs still have a lot of days and units available, but other resorts are very much hit and miss. However, I will check for you.

I will consider making reservations for you for even single days, or about 20 points, minimum.

Points can be booked (as of today) but your vacation must be finished by August 31st.

I am a very experienced renter and can provide multiple references upon request. I also travel to DIsney myself, with my family, multiple times per year. I can probably answer a lot of your questions.

When sending me your request, please include the following:

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Or, you can send me a private message and I will send you my phone number and you can call me directly.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, and I have made you a confirmed reservation, then I will send out a contract.

I appreciate any interest in this and am looking forwards to trying to help you.

Thank you.
Hi! Points still available? Looking for 66 for end of august. 4 nights for 5 at beach club villas.

Hi edman13

I am almost out of points and am waiting for someone to confirm what they have already requested, but if they don't (and I expect they will let me know today) then I will have some points available

However, the trouble is that BEACH CLUB VILLAS has only 1 night available in one single 1 bedroom unit for the whole period of August 24th through the 31st. I know I'm not exactly sure when or what you want, but I checked and that is ALL that there was at beach club.

Boardwalk has more nights available (depending on the days and type of units you want) and might be able to get you close to there. And Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West have pretty good availability, depending on the nights and type of unit.

Anyway, if you are interested in ANY of that, then click on my name and send me a private message as soon as you can, and I will contact you when I hear - one way or another - from the people I'm waiting for.

Thanks. I hope this helps.

Hi edman13

I am almost out of points and am waiting for someone to confirm what they have already requested, but if they don't (and I expect they will let me know today) then I will have some points available

However, the trouble is that BEACH CLUB VILLAS has only 1 night available in one single 1 bedroom unit for the whole period of August 24th through the 31st. I know I'm not exactly sure when or what you want, but I checked and that is ALL that there was at beach club.

Boardwalk has more nights available (depending on the days and type of units you want) and might be able to get you close to there. And Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West have pretty good availability, depending on the nights and type of unit.

Anyway, if you are interested in ANY of that, then click on my name and send me a private message as soon as you can, and I will contact you when I hear - one way or another - from the people I'm waiting for.

Thanks. I hope this helps.
Okay. We’re looking for a unit that sleeps five (with that pull down sleeper is fine). Boardwalk might be fine too. I’ll speak to my wife in the event your points are available Thanks for getting back to me!

Hi! Looking for BWV 6/23-6/26 studio.

Any availability?
Hi JessRexx. Sorry to take so long to get back to you but I am traveling currently in Yellowstone Park and there literally is NO INTERNET SERVICE AT ALL within the park, where I have been. I have had to come to West Yellowstone Montana to get service and check these things.

I'm sorry to say but I checked and there is no availability AT ALL, currently for the days you are interested in at Boardwalk. The only availability currently for check in on 6/23 and check out on 6/26 is at Saratoga Springs.

Please click on my name and start a Private Conversation if you have any interest.

Thank you.

Resort Preference - any availability
- Room type and view - 1 or 2 bedroom for family size
- Date of check in and date of check out 7/17-7/21/2023
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 6 (2adults, 4 kids 17,5,3,11 months)
Hi Aggiejue.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you but I am traveling currently in Yellowstone Park and there literally is NO INTERNET SERVICE AT ALL within the park, where I have been. I have had to come to West Yellowstone Montana to get service and check these things.

I checked the days you are interested in and there are some 1 bedroom AND 2 bedroom units at Saratoga Springs. Old Key West and Animal Kingdom. You need a room for 5 people, minimum PLUS they will let you add the infant of 11 months old without counting them. No resort with a studio for 5 is available.

I am running out of points, but Please click on my name and start a Private Conversation if you have any interest.

Hello! Do you still have points available and would they be able to be used for the following:

Aulani
Standard room or 1 bedroom villa
8/11-8/14
5 total guests 2 are children ages 1 and 8

Thank you!
Hi EarsforFive

Sorry to take so long to get back to you but I am traveling currently in Yellowstone Park and there literally is NO INTERNET SERVICE AT ALL within the park, where I have been. I have had to come to West Yellowstone Montana to get service and check these things.

I'm sorry to say but I checked and there is no availability AT ALL, currently for the days you are interested in at Aulani. Not even 1 day in a room of the size you need. (1 bedroom of any type.)

I'm sorry. If I can do anything else for you then please click on my name and start a Private Conversation.

Thank you

Okay. We’re looking for a unit that sleeps five (with that pull down sleeper is fine). Boardwalk might be fine too. I’ll speak to my wife in the event your points are available Thanks for getting back to me!
Hi Edman13. It is looking like one of my 'reservation requests' has fallen through and those points are available.

Contact me with any exact dates and other information about what you are looking for. It will be best if you click on my name and send me a PRIVATE CONVERSATION so you can safely give details about your email, phone number, address, etc.

Hi Edman13. It is looking like one of my 'reservation requests' has fallen through and those points are available.

Contact me with any exact dates and other information about what you are looking for. It will be best if you click on my name and send me a PRIVATE CONVERSATION so you can safely give details about your email, phone number, address, etc.
Looks like I can’t send a private conversation. Maybe because I’m new to these boards?

Looks like I can’t send a private conversation. Maybe because I’m new to these boards?

The dates would be 8/15-8/19. Boardwalk studio would be fine (as long as it has that pull down sleeper). Once I figure out the private conversation thin I can give you more info!

Hi Edman13,
I don't know why it seems to be locked for you. I also tried to send you a message directly, and it isn't working. Perhaps it is because you haven't posted any messages yet? Or did you set it up with a restriction that you didn't want to allow messages?

Perhaps go find a few threads that have something of interest to you, something you can comment on, and make a brief comment on 10 or so of them, then try the message system again.

Thanks,

FCivish3 (<< Note this name. I will get back to you later with more info about what we might do with it, since I can't post my email address here on the open board. It isn't safe.)

Hi, I'm looking for a specific booking. The Riviera on August 16th. It is a tower studio room, it is showing current availability and is 14 points.
Hi Ohana82.

I still DO have that specific booking available.

Please reply here if you are still interested. I am trying to finish this and one other, and then I am done for now.

I also tried to send you a message directly, and it isn't working. Perhaps it is because you haven't posted any messages yet? Or did you set it up with a restriction that you didn't want to allow messages?

Perhaps go find a few threads that have something of interest to you, something you can comment on, and make a brief comment on 10 or so of them, then try the message system again.

Thanks,

FCivish3 (<< Note this name. I will get back to you later with more info about what we might do with it, since I can't post my email address here on the open board. It isn't safe.)

Hi Edman,

I am trying to look for something for you, but the only place that CURRENTLY has full availability between August 15th through the 19th is Saratoga Springs.

Even Kidani and Old Key West have only 2 or those days.

Wilderness Lodge has one day, and Polynesian has one day.

Now, it is quite possible to put in a Waitlist Request to see if anything opens up in the next few weeks. Personally, I think it is QUITE likely that Kidani and Old Key West would have those days become fully available, and, even though Boardwalk has NOTHING now, it might have some open up with a Waitlist. However, you would be more likely to get that if you were also looking for a 1 bedroom, since they are less popular because, though they are wonderful and convenient, they cost more points.

Let me know if any of this makes sense to you.

If you can't make the Private Conversation thing work for you here, maybe you could try to send me a message. Perhaps using one of my names that is listed on the board. You could 'search' through gmail, or @gmail.com Don't know if that works for you.

Thanks. Please try to let me know one way or another.

-=- Fred

Need 85 points July 2 - 7th and there looks like there is savannah availability if you can swing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter