CLOSED (Only 52 Points Left) 600 Old Key West Points, Valid at All DVC Resorts, for Rent @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

speicher46

DIS Veteran
Up to 600 DVC Points for rent. I can book a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West Resort and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement and prefer PayPal for payment.

My points rent for $17 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible.

Last edited:
Up to 600 DVC Points for rent. I can book a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West Resort and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement and prefer PayPal for payment.

My points rent for $18 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible. 7 months prior to check in is necessary to secure a reservation in many cases.
bump

My points rent for $18 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible. 7 months prior to check in is necessary to secure a reservation in many cases.
These points are available at any DVC Resort.

Checking in December 2nd- Checking out December 7th.
1 adult/1 infant

Preferences:
AKL Standard or Value Studio
Bay Lake Towers standard
Polynesian Standard

ISO cheap as possible Studio for May 22-24. Send me a PM if you have something available :)

ISO cheap as possible Studio for May 22-24. Send me a PM if you have something available :)
There is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 26 DVC points available for the dates you requested. If you would like for me to book this reservation I will need the names, addresses, emails, and phone numbers of all adults and the ages of any children.

Checking in December 2nd- Checking out December 7th.
1 adult/1 infant

Preferences:
AKL Standard or Value Studio
Bay Lake Towers standard
Polynesian Standard
The only thing available for the dates you requested is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 67 DVC points or a Studio at the Grand Floridian (Theme Park View) for 135 DVC Points. If you would like for me to book a reservation, I will need the names, addresses, email, and phone number of all adults and the ages of any children. I can book Saratoga Springs now but cannot book the Grand Floridian until 7 months prior the check in which would be May 2.

The only thing available for the dates you requested is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 67 DVC points or a Studio at the Grand Floridian (Theme Park View) for 135 DVC Points. If you would like for me to book a reservation, I will need the names, addresses, email, and phone number of all adults and the ages of any children. I can book Saratoga Springs now but cannot book the Grand Floridian until 7 months prior the check in which would be May 2.
Thank you! SSR is not my favorite for a little one, and the GF is a bit out of my range. What about any studios (any resort except SSR): October 21 (checking in)-26th) checking out or December 9th checking in)-14th (checking out)? Thanks SO much for checking for us!

Thank you! SSR is not my favorite for a little one, and the GF is a bit out of my range. What about any studios (any resort except SSR): October 21 (checking in)-26th) checking out or December 9th checking in)-14th (checking out)? Thanks SO much for checking for us!
There is a studio at Old Key West for both the October and December dates. It is around 70 DVC Points for the five nights. Old Key West is the only resort I can book right now since it is my home resort and has a 11 month booking window. There are studios available for the dates you requested at most of the other resorts varying in point requirements. I cannot, however, book any of those until 7 months prior to check-in.

Thanks for your interest.

bump

I am looking at Boardwalk Villas - studio - sleeps 5 - June 2-5, 2023. 2 adults and 3 kids under 18.

Hello! Was interested in one night at a Poly studio on August 1.
That is available in both lake and standard view. If you would like me to book this reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email of all adult guests and the ages of any children.

There is a studio at Old Key West for both the October and December dates. It is around 70 DVC Points for the five nights. Old Key West is the only resort I can book right now since it is my home resort and has a 11 month booking window. There are studios available for the dates you requested at most of the other resorts varying in point requirements. I cannot, however, book any of those until 7 months prior to check-in.

Thanks for your interest.
Thanks! I will check to see which date I prefer and get back to you tomorrow. Thanks!

bump

bump

My points rent for $17 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible. 7 months prior to check in is necessary to secure a reservation in many cases.
Reduced Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter