CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a BWV studio, February 29-March 5 (5 nights). Any availability?

BWV only has 1 night available during your dates; however, I was able to find a standard view for 4 nights at Kidani village Animal Kingdom 64 pts and if you wanted to adjust your dates to Mar. 1-6 Kidani is available for 5 nights 80 pts.
If you wish to book, PLEASE do so asap as they fill up fast.
You would need to PM me with guests names (children gender and ages) primary contact with address, phone and email.
Hope this helps.

Paat

I know it's last minute...Looking for 1 bedroom anywhere Nov 22-29 or part of that week.

Sorry, the dates you gave me won't work anywhere. I can get 5 nights at Saratoga Nov. 17th out the 22nd and OKW has 4 nights Nov. 17th out the 21st. If interested PLEASE book asap as they will be gone soon. PM me with guests names, (children gender and age) primary contact with address, phone and email.
Pat

Thank you for the Riviera info. How about a studio availability for my dates?

Thank you for the Riviera info. How about a studio availability for my dates?
I thought I would also send you this information. Not sure if you saw it at the beginning of this forum:
You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

BUMP

Hi I'm new to this and I know it's last minute. But is there anything for 11/8-11/11? I would need a 1 bedroom that sleeps 5. Thank you

Hello looking for any WDW resort with 1 bedroom dates 11/30- 12/2
I looked for studios, 1 bedrooms, and 2 bedrooms for your dates. Nothing for 2 nights but you could stay in 2 different places, if you choose to. Disney is very good at moving your luggage etc to another location. Here is what I did find for your dates. I'm sure they won't last long. Nov. 30 - OKW 27 pts; Saratoga 31 pts or preferred 36 pts Dec 1 - Kidani village Savanna view 29 pts; Treehouse 39 pts
That would cover the two nights you wanted, but it would entail a move.

Pat

I can’t do the move I will have a 20 month old with me how about any two days with the date range of. 12/5 to 12/8 I prefer a 1bedroom. But studio would work.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hi! We are looking for October 25-28, not too picky about resort but we do love the boardwalk and GF. Is there any available?

I can’t do the move I will have a 20 month old with me how about any two days with the date range of. 12/5 to 12/8 I prefer a 1bedroom. But studio would work.
I'm so sorry, but that date range doesn't work either. It looks like Dec. has only single scattered dates available anywhere.

Hi! We are looking for October 25-28, not too picky about resort but we do love the boardwalk and GF. Is there any available?
Your dates are not available anywhere either in a studio or 1 bedroom. GF has a 1 bedroom on the 27th; Kidani has a 1 bedroom 29 and 30; Saratoga has 1 bedroom 29th and 29th; OKW a 1 bedroom 29th and 30th.

What about February 15-22? Really any resort is fine.
You didn't specify what type of unit you wanted, so I looked for both studios and 1 bedrooms. This is what I found:
no studios for more than 1 night in Feb. HOWEVER,
1 bedroom Saratoga preferred 259 pts available for 15-22
OKW 2/17-2/20 1 bedr. also 2/1-2/14 and 2/22-2/29 available; Kidani 1 bedr. 2/17-2/20 avail BUT 2/21-2/29 open; Boulder Ridge 1 bedr 2/17-2/20 avail BUT 2/23-3/1 avail; Boardwalk 1 bedr 2/17-2/21 avail BUT 2/7-2/14 and 2/23-3/1 avail.
If any of these interest you, please book asap as they fill up fast.
Pat

You didn't specify what type of unit you wanted, so I looked for both studios and 1 bedrooms. This is what I found:
no studios for more than 1 night in Feb. HOWEVER,
1 bedroom Saratoga preferred 259 pts available for 15-22
OKW 2/17-2/20 1 bedr. also 2/1-2/14 and 2/22-2/29 available; Kidani 1 bedr. 2/17-2/20 avail BUT 2/21-2/29 open; Boulder Ridge 1 bedr 2/17-2/20 avail BUT 2/23-3/1 avail; Boardwalk 1 bedr 2/17-2/21 avail BUT 2/7-2/14 and 2/23-3/1 avail.
If any of these interest you, please book asap as they fill up fast.
Pat
So would BWV be 120 points? The 18-21? I would be interested in that.

So would BWV be 120 points? The 18-21? I would be interested in that.
For the 3 nights, it would be 111 pts. and the 17th would also be available if needed for an additional 37 pts. and this is at Boardwalk garden/pool view.
If you would like to book, please PM me asap as I'm sure it will go fast. I would need guests names (children ages and gender), primary contact including address, phone, and email.
If you don't have enough posts to PM at this time, I'm including instructions on how to get to 10 which can be done relatively quickly. It's the new rules, so sorry. As soon as you get to 10 posts, about an hour or so later, you can PM.
Pat

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter