CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this forum, still trying to figure it out. Interested in Aulani 2 bedroom Villa Feb 25-Mar 1 (5 nights) for next year. Is that possible?
Your dates are available, but I no longer have enough points to book this for you as it is 216 pts for the 5 nights.

Looking to stay at Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii Nov 8 to Nov 10 (2 days). I live locally. 1 BR rental please. One adult and 3 kids.
That unit is available, Island Garden view at 88 pts. total for the two nights. Please book asap as Nov. is filling up. You would need to PM me the guests names (children ages and gender) primary contact including address, phone, and email. Please look at rules for PM at the beginning of this forum. You must have ten posts by their method before you can PM.
Thanks, Pat

I was also wondering if a studio would be available instead on those dates? (I am working on my post count:) )

Thanks Pat, Leanne

It says I have to wait 24 hours from registering before I can send a message so I will message you tomrrow about this, thank you!

Leanne

It says I have to wait 24 hours from registering before I can send a message so I will message you tomorrow about this, thank you!

Leanne
Actually, you may get it sooner if the moderator reads it, sometimes as soon as an hour after your last post. Please tell me now though, if you're definitely interested in the 1 bedroom?

I 100% would like to rent the1 BR but only for Nov 8 to Nov 9 (1 night) if thats okay?

I 100% would like to rent the1 BR but only for Nov 8 to Nov 9 (1 night) if thats okay?
PM me your info, and we will book it. If a studio pops up in the meantime (I doubt it) we'll revisit your decision. PM as soon as you are able as Nov and Dec. are almost totally booked.

I will pm as soon as I can. If there is a one night available oct 12,13,19,20,26, or 27 I’d like to book a 1br for one of those days doesn’t matter which for two days total? I can send you all info once I’m able to

I will pm as soon as I can. If there is a one night available oct 12,13,19,20,26, or 27 I’d like to book a 1br for one of those days doesn’t matter which for two days total? I can send you all info once I’m able to
It is 8:30 am on the east coast now and I just rechecked your first choice and no studios for entire mo. of Nov, but the 1 bedr is avail in either garden view 44pts or ocean view 50pts for the 8th.
A studio is avail in Oct only on 3 nights, the 20th,22nd, and the 27th. One night is 21 points.
Please PM asap as they will be gone soon.

Your dates are available, but I no longer have enough points to book this for you as it is 216 pts for the 5 nights.
Though I can't book this stay, it's over "300" pts, you can book 2 separate reservations from 2 separate people, say 3 days from one and 2 days from the other, and then they could be "linked." Hope this helps you.

Might be a lost cause but we'll see - we're just starting to look into point rental for January 2020. Any 5-7 nights at OKW preferred. We need a studio (w 2/queens). Thanks!

trying to PM you now! Will definately take the garden view room Nov 8 and the studio on Oct 20. Ready to book and pay as soon as I'm able to PM.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
Good Afternoon.... My wife and I would be interested in a studio or 1 Bedroom lake view at Bay Lake Tower or at The Boardwalk preferred view studio from Oct 14 - 18, 2019. I know this is last minute compared on how I usually like to make my rsvp at WDW. Thank you, Dennis & Terry Carroll Wood Dale, IL dcarr07@aol.com

It is 8:30 am on the east coast now and I just rechecked your first choice and no studios for entire mo. of Nov, but the 1 bedr is avail in either garden view 44pts or ocean view 50pts for the 8th.
A studio is avail in Oct only on 3 nights, the 20th,22nd, and the 27th. One night is 21 points.
Please PM asap as they will be gone soon.

finally able to PM :) sent you a message!

Might be a lost cause but we'll see - we're just starting to look into point rental for January 2020. Any 5-7 nights at OKW preferred. We need a studio (w 2/queens). Thanks!
Sorry, I no longer have enough points for that length of stay; however, I don't think you'll find it

Good Afternoon.... My wife and I would be interested in a studio or 1 Bedroom lake view at Bay Lake Tower or at The Boardwalk preferred view studio from Oct 14 - 18, 2019. I know this is last minute compared on how I usually like to make my rsvp at WDW. Thank you, Dennis & Terry Carroll Wood Dale, IL dcarr07@aol.com
I no longer have enough points for more than a night or two in a studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter