*CLOSED*I have 150 Points at $13 for Transfer and 350 pts that can be a reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheremarie

Mickey is the boss!
I have 150 Pts that I can transfer at $13 a point all from Saratoga FEB 2017

I have 350 Points that I can use for a 7-month window or 300 Pts from Saratoga for the 11-month window Feb use Year, these points would be $14

let me know if you want a transfer or rental, when and what resort. I have several references. If using Paypal I ask that you include the 2.99% service fee to your payment

Last edited:
If you need us to add Dining plan or Magical express we will do that for the reservations

Your email address is not showing.

We are looking for a studio for any Sunday - Friday in May. Flexible on resorts.
Thank you,
Melinda

Can this be used for Aulani? Looking for a standard room - week of April 17th, or flexible in June/July/August.

I am already renting points at OKW May 25 - June 1st. My flight has changed and looking for a studio villa for the night of June 1st. Ready to send money need to do it asap so I can book a new return flight.

I have 150 Pts that I can transfer at $13 a point

I have 350 Points that I can use for a 7-month window or 300 Pts from Saratoga for the 11-month window Feb use Year, these points would be $14

for best response email me at ***********************@gmail.com

in your email in the subject line put DVC
let me know if you want a transfer or rental, when and what resort
I'm looking for BLT from June 24th to July 2nd. Thanks

Are there any studios for 5 available? We're looking at any week from June 14-August 16, preferably a Tuesday or Wednesday start. Prefer BWV or WL. Thank you!

Can this be used for Aulani? Looking for a standard room - week of April 17th, or flexible in June/July/August.
Sorry for the late response.. Yes it can. There is no availability for a Studio for that week in april. Also I am only seeing availability for a Studio in August for consecutive days of the 28th to 31st

Are there any studios for 5 available? We're looking at any week from June 14-August 16, preferably a Tuesday or Wednesday start. Prefer BWV or WL. Thank you!
For BW for 5 or more consecutive days you are looking at the last week in August For a studio garden view and for a Standard view the 8/28 to the 31st is available.

Wilderness lodge has a Deluxe studio available again the last week in august for 6 consecutive nights the 27th to 9/1

There is a possibility in splitting your stay between the two and having it work earlier in the year.

There is availability through out june, july and august at several of the other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter