• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed Hotel Facilities - Use Another?

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
Hi All,

Now that I'm that I've a Winter brochure in my sweaty palm...I notice to my horror that on the date period we were thinking of the Pools etc at NPBC are closed.

Anyone know, if we were staying at NPBC, under the circumstances, could we wander over to SL and make use of their Pool?.

Thanks

Iain

I've spent weeks looking forward to receiving a brochure...now it's arrived I'm onto the next stage....looking forward to going.....!

Sorry can't help with the question but wanted to say I'd be disappointed, after the wait for the brochure. :guilty:

Reid

I pretty sure that's what you will be able to do. Two of the times we stayed at Sequoia Lodge the pool was closed - and we were always able to use the NPBC pool! It's possible they may "upgrade" you to the HNY pool, but it's more likely they will send you to the closest - i.e. Sequoia Lodge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter