• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - FOR RENT: 97 Points BWV Last Minute Fire Sale! $13 per point OBO, must use all by 7/31/23. All Gone! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegilbertson

24 Year DVC Member
DVC Gold
My loss is your gain! I have 97 Boardwalk points for rent or transfer that must be used by 7/31/23. Only 2 points left but can buy additional at $22 a point if needed. Thanks.

Last edited:

My loss is your gain! I have 97 Boardwalk points for rent or transfer that must be used by 7/31/23. In July, Saratoga Springs has a Deluxe studio for 6 nights that is 98 points - if you want that booking I will purchase 1 point on your behalf to make it happen!
Pmed!

My loss is your gain! I have 97 Boardwalk points for rent or transfer that must be used by 7/31/23. In July, Saratoga Springs has a Deluxe studio for 6 nights that is 98 points - if you want that booking I will purchase 1 point on your behalf to make it happen!
Can't transfer - only can rent. 69 points left. Trying to be fair and working in the order of requests received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter