Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
All points have been taken.

Thanks.

----------------

I have 650 2014 DEC UY points for rent. These are good for any reservations starting Dec 1st, 2014. My home resorts are Saratoga Springs (359 points) and Old Key West (291 points), so I can reserve at these resorts as far as 11 months out and all the other DVC resorts 7 months out.

The rate is $12.50/point, payment is via PayPal and full payment is required within 48 hours of you receiving confirmation of the reservation. Minimum reservation is for 150 points. Renter is responsible for any PayPal fees.

I can also reserve Disney Dining and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or email me at doug.greening@shaw.ca and I will be happy to check availability for you. In order to check availability, I will need the following information:
•Date of arrival
•Date of departure
•Resort Preference(s)
•Room Preference(s)
•Number of people in your party (Adults & Children)

To make the reservation, I will also need:
•Your address
•Names of all the people in your party
•Ages of any children in the party

I can also do a point transfer but given the one transfer per year rule, the minimum for a point transfer is 200 points.

Hello Doug,

I am new to DIS Forum. I understood there is a valid for DVC points , but is there a start date also? I´m asking this because I´m looking for renting for October, and this way I could not use your points. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Leonardo Paes

Hello Doug,

I am new to DIS Forum. I understood there is a valid for DVC points , but is there a start date also? I´m asking this because I´m looking for renting for October, and this way I could not use your points. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Leonardo Paes

Hi,

Points have what is called a Use Year (UY) that they are valid for, which for these points are Dec 2014 to Nov 2015. Points can be borrowed or banked into the previous UY or following UY.

So the only way to make an Oct 2014 reservation is to borrow the points, making those points then become valid for Dec 2013 to Nov 2014. Borrowing/banking is not reversable, so to do that kind of reservation I require payment in full before making the reservation.

Hi Doug,

I can do that, could you check the availability for this date:

Date of arrival: 20th Oct 2014
Date of departure: 31th Oct 2014
Resort Preference: AKV
Room Preference: value standard studio
Number of people: 2 Adults and 1 Child (4 years)

Since I am new to DIS Forum, could you give me hints and things I need to know before renting? Please send me info from yourself.

Do you know if this free dinning Plan works with this DVC rent?

Kind Regards,
Leonardo Paes

Hi Doug,

I can do that, could you check the availability for this date:

Date of arrival: 20th Oct 2014
Date of departure: 31th Oct 2014
Resort Preference: AKV
Room Preference: value standard studio
Number of people: 2 Adults and 1 Child (4 years)

Since I am new to DIS Forum, could you give me hints and things I need to know before renting? Please send me info from yourself.

Do you know if this free dinning Plan works with this DVC rent?

Kind Regards,
Leonardo Paes

Sent you a reply to your email.

Hi, I just need one day (we decided to extend our trip due to a change in flight times). December 15th. We're currently booked at BLT, lake view - and would be interested in adding a night there or at AKV (so only 12-18points) if you by chance have anything left.

Hi, I just need one day (we decided to extend our trip due to a change in flight times). December 15th. We're currently booked at BLT, lake view - and would be interested in adding a night there or at AKV (so only 12-18points) if you by chance have anything left.

The BLR lake view room is available, but I'm afraid I can't do a reservation for just one night, sorry.

Interested in purchasing points for BLT 1 bdrm any 6 nights oct-dec any view avail.

Thanks,
Kate

Planning a December 2015 trip and need to buy a large amount of points. Do you have anything for that time frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter