**Closed** End of August #4 PhotoPass Share **Closed**

Thanks Audra for doing this for us!! You are the best!!!

I too hope everyone had a fantastic time on their holiday!

ordered!
Order Information
Order Number: 908359
Order Date: 9/13/2008 10:05:43 AM

i've changed the password to protect my personal information inside the account info. if you have any questions feel free to pm or email me!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... you are the best..:worship:

I hadn't recieved an email yet saying this was shipped, so I logged in to check the order status and saw this:
908359 DisneyWorld Photo CD 1 2700 peterson place Standard Shipping
Shipped 9/13/2008

So I sent an email to support asking for a tracking number, but I have a feeling I should be getting it anyday! (it ships from florida, and i live in southern california)

I'm sure they send it media mail which takes a tad longer since it's cheaper.;) I'm sure you'll get it soon. I can't wait to see the pics and to be able to share them with our family!! Thanks again!

Good thing I emailed them for that tracking number.

I guess somehow something was messed up along the way. I guess they are re-doing it. ARG! I will keep you all updated!

Here is a copy of our communication:

Greetings Audra,

Thank you for your recent Disney's PhotoPass CD order. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and we appreciate the opportunity to help.
Your order has been resubmitted to our system to be recreated. Once the entire order has been successfully created and tested for quality control, we will ship it to you at no additional charge.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
Greetings Audra,

We have forwarded your request to the appropriate team members to assist with your inquiry. They will contact you at this email address: audrabolster@aol.com

You should be hearing from them within 3 business days.
Vincent
Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

--- Original Message ---
Received: 9/18/08 11:23:20 AM EDT
To: disneyphotopass@certifiedcustomercare.com
Subject: Order Status

Guest: Audra Adam
Phone Number:
PhotoPass ID:
Order ID: 908359

Subject: Order Status

Browser: Internet Explorer
Internet Connection: Cable Modem

Comments: I saw in my order status that my CD has shipped, however, I do not see a tracking number. Could I please have this?

------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------
#102300-322257#>>

Did the cd ever arrived? I still haven't received mine and I just want to make sure it wasn't lost in the mail. Thanks!

Edited to say~ I just tracked it and saw that it was just delivered to you yesterday. Wow that took them a long time! Usually ups is much quicker. So just ignor my post since you just got the cd!

yes! It finally arrived and halfway through burning the cds, my computer decided it had enough and didn't want to burn any. So I finished them at a friends house and they were all mailed out this morning!!

I have received mine as well. Just one question, was there suppose to be a release form from Disney saying it is ok to print the pictures? If so, I did not get one. Unless it is on the CD and I just missed it. Thank you for taking your time to do all the work!!

I was wondering the same thing about the release form. Thanks again for all your hard work. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter