**Closed** End of August #4 PhotoPass Share **Closed**

Please just send me an invoice to my email ....

My sis email is ... send her an invoice too.

:yay: :yay:

Don't put your e-mail address on any message board - there are bots that scan the internet and collect them for spam

Hi Everyone!
I hope all the planning is going well. I will start to call for payments in a couple weeks. If you would like to pay early feel free to PM me or email me directly. Payments will be taken by PayPal business account and you may pay by Credit Card if you wish.
It's getting closer!! We are so excited to go - The boys talk about it every night :)

Sure! Just PM me the total & account info. I only hope I can remember how to use PayPal, what my pass word is, as it's been so long!!!

Thanks everyone for doing this! It's great to be able to use this feature at such a reduced rate!!!

Hope you all have an awesome trip!
Erin

Hello everyone!!!
Time is quickly approching.
Our first group member is going on August 19th (please everyone check your dates) and we need all payments in before then.
One week after the last person returns - all editing needs to be completed and the cds will be requested to be sent.
After the CD arrives we just need a few days to sort the photos and make copies of each family to give them. You will also get a release form so that you make take your photos to be copied.
Here is the list of our group. Again - Please verify dates!

LitlbitWraps DLR Aug 27 - Sept 2
Momtoty2001 WDW Aug 28 - Sept 1st
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date
Yigara WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Yigara(Silvia) WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Hennemans Aug 19 - Aug 26
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date
pta-mom WDW Aug 20 - Aug 31
Sparklin WDW Aug 24 - Aug 31
Skylerc1 Aug 28 - Sept 2
Caitty13 Aug 30 - Sept 3

I hope everyones plannig is going well!!
:grouphug:

Yes my dates are correct but I still don't know who to pay nor how much.

Hello,

My dates are correct also. I pm you to find out your paypal account so I can pay you.

Kelly

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone else has found out how much we are suppose to pay?

Starting to get a little nervous that PM wasn't answered. Maybe I didn't do something right?

HI everyone - Please check post #1 for updates. I updated earlier.
Sorry but I have been down and out with the bug.
Audrabolster will be collecting payments and verifying all the people are still going to get the correct ammt of $ from each of us.
You may PM her directly to give your paypal info or email address.
Please do not post this info to the board spammers will be calling :)
Sorry again for being MIA but please always check the first posts for updates.
I know everyone is busy getting ready to go... Happy planning!

LitlbitWraps;25728326 The best way to purchase is not to pre-order the cd though. If you buy the cd at the end when everyone is done downloading and editing their pics it is only $79.95 plus $5.00 S/H. Here is the June Thread...... [URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1829280" said:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1829280[/URL]

I don't understand this line about the $79.95.....I have always heard the CD was closer to $100 if PRE_ORDERED & $124.99 if ordered afterwards....

And I too am still waiting for a reply on my pm regarding payment info.

I went to the photopass site & it says:

disneyphotopass.com Disneyland Photos Only - $79.95
Includes WDW or NYC WOD - $124.95
(or pre-order for $99.95 )

I am going to WDW, not Disneyland so isn't the price $124.95 or $99.95 if pre-ordered?

I sent everyone a PM about the share. If you didn't get it, let me know! Someone dropped out so the price is $15 per person.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at the email I gave!

yigara's and yigara's sister
PTA-Mom
lilbitwraps
Skylerc1
Reece7r
sparklin

Anyone have any good Tips for packing? or how about sharing what you are doing to make your visit "special"
We have 3 under 4 and I have been using the Dis-igners to get some cute transfers to make the kids shirts. I also have a bunch of Mouse heads to embroider on shirts and pants.
I plan on getting a bunch made before the trip and each day they will have a new shirt to wear.
I also have done a few little gatherings of glow bracelets and necklaces to give them to wear at night.

:) Happy packing!

Anyone have any good Tips for packing? or how about sharing what you are doing to make your visit "special"
We have 3 under 4 and I have been using the Dis-igners to get some cute transfers to make the kids shirts. I also have a bunch of Mouse heads to embroider on shirts and pants.
I plan on getting a bunch made before the trip and each day they will have a new shirt to wear.
I also have done a few little gatherings of glow bracelets and necklaces to give them to wear at night.

:) Happy packing!

Seven days, seven days!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, this is our third trip in three years & probably our last for quite some time as my guys are entering their teen years & feeling that they need something a little more *challanging* than DW. So, this year we are ordering the Kitchen Sink from the Boardwalk; doing the photo-pass wtih you guys; staying at the parks for all late nights available & going on the RR Coaster (first time for us!!)

But my biggest special thing for the boys (it's a surprise!) is that I've arranged for a diver to deliver them a message at Coral Reef the night we are there for dinner. As well, I've had special personalized menus done for them!! They will be sooooo shocked!

Well, only seven days left to pack....see ya!

just to let everyone know, ill be ordering this tomorrow around 6pm PST. so make sure you get all your edits done!

Yay! - Thanks so much for doing the order for us! I am so excited to get my photos & send some to Nana!
Thanks a bunch
PS - I hope everyone had a wonderful time!!

ordered!
Order Information
Order Number: 908359
Order Date: 9/13/2008 10:05:43 AM

i've changed the password to protect my personal information inside the account info. if you have any questions feel free to pm or email me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter