**Closed** End of August #4 PhotoPass Share **Closed**

LitlbitWraps

Mouseketeer
**Updated 8/9- All payments have been made to Audrabolster. She will let us know the acct info so we can add our photo cards when we get back from vacation Everyone Have a wonderful vacation!!**
Here is our list...

LitlbitWraps DLR Aug 27 - Sept 2 $
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date $
Yigara WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5 $
Yigara(Silvia) WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5 $
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date $
pta-mom WDW Aug 20 - Aug 31 $
Sparklin WDW Aug 24 - Aug 31 $
Skylerc1 Aug 28 - Sept 2 $
Caitty13 Aug 30 - Sept 3 $

Please remember to NOT use any kiosk to upload your codes to take a peek. They must be downloaded to the single account Audrabolster set up for us to be on your CD[/COLOR]
Here is the Link to let everyone know about the photopass http://stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

I am borrowing some info from mo3bys...

The best way to purchase is not to pre-order the cd though. If you buy the cd at the end when everyone is done downloading and editing their pics it is only $79.95 plus $5.00 S/H.
Here is the June Thread......
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1829280

Lets Have FUN!!

I'm also interested. Does it matter that I'll be at WDW and not DLR? Dates are August 24-30.

I am in! We're are going to be there around september 8th.

It doesn't matter if you are at WDW or DL, you just have to make sure to upload them to the same account.

The basics:
*You go to DL and pick up your card when they take photos. You can have multiple cards, so dont worry if your party splits or you forget it in the hotel or something.
*When you get back, DO NOT create an acct and enter the code there. The host will create a special account just for the share. They will provide the username and password and you will enter you codes under that account. *Multiple users can be logged in under the same account at one time. You can edit to your hearts content and save multiple versions of the same photo (I usually add every border and signature imaginable- even if I don't like it- then I have the option)
*Once the deadline comes, the host goes ahead and places the order. Usually everyone plays by paypal to the host.
*When the CD arrives to the host, they will make a copy of the disk for everyone on the share, and mail it out. It will include a digital copy of the copyright release.
*it is best if you have no more than 10 people. This is even pushing it just a little if there are WDW users. WDW has SO many photopass opportunities that there ends up being SO many photos. It takes the website a while to load them all to edit, which is not fun if you are the last person to return from your trip. It's obviously also not too much fun for the host that has to burn all those. Last time I had to do them on 2 disks, which was a bit of a pain.

Given that, I don't mind hosting since I've been through it and it would probably be not that difficult :)

Yay :banana: :banana: :banana:
- JLMK if you want to do it (since you have the experiance) or help walk me through it. We plan on doing a ton of photos :woohoo: So far our dates range from Aug 24 - Sept 8th? Your local - are you going just the one day?

We're are going to be in WDW from 08/31 to 09/05.
Please let me know if I can join?
:lovestruc

I would love to do this also but my dates are a tad later, Sept 10 to the 20th, If I fit in please include me!
Thans so much, :wizard:

i am looking to join a group we are going august 19-26 to wdw if it's availabe we would love to join:)

i am looking to join a group we are going august 19-26 to wdw if it's availabe we would love to join:)
::yes:: Yeppers - right in our time frame!

Ok - Here is what we have for dates so far (below) - We still have room for a few more - a least 3-5 and we will take a backup list if needed just incase someones plans change.

LitlbitWraps Aug 27 - Sept 1
Tiffel ????
Tir na nOg Aug 24 - Aug 30
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date
Yigara Aug 31 - Sept 5
Hennemans Aug 19 - Aug 26

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I would like to join the group. Our travel dates are Sept. 1 to 8.

Perfect!
Here is an updated list:

Tiffel ????
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date :)
Yigara Aug 31 - Sept 5
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date :)

Still Room for more if anyone is going somewhere on or after Aug 19 - and returning before Sept 8.:moped:

Perfect!
Here is an updated list:

Tiffel ????
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date :)
Yigara Aug 31 - Sept 5
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date :)

Still Room for more if anyone is going somewhere on or after Aug 19 - and returning before Sept 8.:moped:

:banana: :banana: :banana: I'M IN :banana: :banana:

My sister and her family wants to enter too, she is going to stay in WDW 08/31-09/05. Please let me know. her name is Silvia. :surfweb:

So, just so I understand, would it than mean that everyone gets a CD with photos of "everyone's" trip? Or, does each person edit on the website under their own number & only get that CD? Sorry, newbie on this!!

Anyway, though I'm not completely understanding it, I do think it would be great to share the cost of the PhotoPass & would love to join!

We'll be at DW from Aug 20 to 31!

I am borrowing some info from mo3bys...

The best way to purchase is not to pre-order the cd though. If you buy the cd at the end when everyone is done downloading and editing their pics it is only $79.95 plus $5.00 S/H.
Here is the June Thread......
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1829280

As I was reading further in the above mentioned thread, I see where the $79.95 price is mentioned as being for DL only. I tried to do some research online pertaining to costs of the CD, but wasn't able to find any prices. Just want to makes sure of the price.

So, just so I understand, would it than mean that everyone gets a CD with photos of "everyone's" trip? Or, does each person edit on the website under their own number & only get that CD? Sorry, newbie on this!!

Anyway, though I'm not completely understanding it, I do think it would be great to share the cost of the PhotoPass & would love to join!

We'll be at DW from Aug 20 to 31!

Hi,
The moderator will receive the one person who will receive the CD with everyones photos. Then the moderator will sort and copy each group members photos and make them their own CD, Case it & mail it to the group member.

As I was reading further in the above mentioned thread, I see where the $79.95 price is mentioned as being for DL only. I tried to do some research online pertaining to costs of the CD, but wasn't able to find any prices. Just want to makes sure of the price.
Per the Photo Pass site:
The PhotoCD Price Structure is as follows:
Disneyland $79.95
Walt Disney World $124.95
disneyphotopass.com Disneyland Photos Only - $79.95
Includes WDW or NYC WOD - $124.95(or pre-order for $99.95 - see below)

Yes - There would be a price change $79.95 is for DL only - Since we now have group members from Both Resorts the price goes to $129.95 but with a prepurchase will have a 20% discount bringing the total to 99.95 (not sure if shipping is included - I will find out)

The CD will be prepurchased by the moderator prior to the 1st trip schedued in our group.
The moderator will set up 1 account and give the login info to all members. All members upon returning from their trip will have a set amount of days (usually 3-5) to imput their card #'s and edit their photos. Once all photo editing is completed (must be within 30 days of first card added) the CD will be ordered and sent to the moderator to transfer appropriate photos to other CD's and get them mailed out.
There is a fee added to cover the shipping, Envelopes, CD's & Cases.

Obviously - the more people the better :) but more work for the moderator too. :(

Average for 10 pp in the group would be $15.00 per person

-I hope that helps clear things up:thumbsup2

My sister and her family wants to enter too, she is going to stay in WDW 08/31-09/05. Please let me know. her name is Silvia. :surfweb:
Sounds good - is she a member of DIS or should I add her with you?

Thanks everyone - This will allow us to get all our fun group photos for less than a roll of processing at the store!! :cool1:
Any other questions please feel free to PM me. :)

Happy Planning!

Here is an updated list:

LitlbitWraps DLR Aug 27 - Sept 1
Tiffel
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date
Yigara WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Yigara(Silvia) WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date
pta-mom WDW Aug 20 - Aug 31

Still Room for a couple more if anyone is going somewhere on or after Aug 19 - and returning before Sept 8.

I think I'd like to join too. We're going 8/24-8/31 to WDW.

Is there any max amount of cards to go on one account? I thought I read that somewhere that there was a max. I just want to make sure that it is ok that we all add so many cards.(since most of our families would have several) I could see Disney putting a cap on the amount of cards per account to avoid having people share. KWIM?

I think preordering it is the way to go too since some of us are going to WDW and it's more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter