CLOSED - DVC Points - BRV 147 points Available for Rent/Transfer $12/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Marino

DIS Veteran
DVC OWNERS. 147 points at HOME Resort (BRV). EXP March 31,2021.
Going for $12/point, as WDW will not allow us to BANK these points.
Talk to us.

Were they already banked?
2019 APR use year points banked to 2020. 2020 Reservations cancelled (both COVID and a local Flood). A kind Admin has informed me that there are different restrictions for RENT, vs TRANSFER.
Hope I've answered your question?

Hi can you please accept a PM? I am a fellow DVC member looking for one night at OKW on the 26th of July in a studio for 14 points....thanks!

Hi there! It looks like a renter of mine is now wanting a refund so I will now not need to rent points to fulfill my trip. Have a great day!

147 points at HOME Resort (BRV). EXP March 31,2021.
Going for $12/point, as WDW will not allow us to BANK these points.

All still available. And I clearly need to turn Private Messaging back ON :(.

Hi this is Mike also a DVC member do you still have points available for transfer and if so how many do you have thank you
Mike, we have 147 APR Use Year Points that will expire 3-31-2021. These were banked from 2019 into 2020. All still valid - we just can't bank TWICE. And we will not return until 4-2021.

I've turned PMs back ON... if this does not work? I will PM YOU, and give you our contact data :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter