• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made our Dec 2013 reservations, requested a woods view off loby on the north side, does anybody know if thats a good location to see the fireworks? This is our 30th Anniversary trip.... first time to this thread, dont know how it all works yet...:cheer2:

Any one have any luck requesting adjoining deluxe club level rooms WL. I have been trying to chat online with Disney CM and from what I understand there are "a few" at WL that adjoin. Anyone have any pictures or request them and get them or not? Basically looking for any information. Thanks

We got our Welcome packet in the mail today. I am loving the luggage tags this year!

418331_530988105058_1673247426_n.jpg

Only 34 more days!

Oooh, I like the luggage tags too. Your post is particularly exciting for us, since we are 36 days out and eagerly awaiting the Mickey Mail. After over 5 years we are so ready to be back.

So I think the only thing missing from this board is a like button :thumbsup2 I agree that this is the best resource on the entire web for WL and Disney questions. No one even blinks if you ask a "non" WL question here and the answers are always so great!

I also want to give a shout out to Kook for doing such a fantastic job. I have stayed many times at WL, but still come here for answers.
You made my day, PamelaKay:blush:. If it wasn't for wonderful posters like you, this thread wouldn't be what it is - I need all the help I can get:grouphug:

I hope everyone feels comfortable talking about anything that's WDW-related. You can't have WL without WDW!
Just realized I'm at eight days out!!!! :cool1:
By golly, you need a ticker! It's good that you warned Randy that you and DH will be arriving in 8 days:rotfl:. Actually, you and pas130 (Jeanette) arrive the same day - poor Randy will need a vacation after that and then he won't be there when we arrive:sad2:

I'm a huge fan of this myself!

I was just reading a blog or something about a great sandwich/wrap/pita at RF - they said it was Disney's best kept vegetarian secret...do you know what that might be? I'm not vegetarian but like to try & eat light some meals (to counteract all the Dole Whips, churros, napoleans, crepes, etc. that I over indulge in!)
Umm, are you thinking of the review I posted here yesterday (post #3611) of the Vegetarian Quinoa Wrap?

I am jealous... I am still 85 days out.
But, we'll be coming back from our trips and missing WL and you'll be looking forward to your trip:thumbsup2

Just made our Dec 2013 reservations, requested a woods view off loby on the north side, does anybody know if thats a good location to see the fireworks? This is our 30th Anniversary trip.... first time to this thread, dont know how it all works yet...:cheer2:
:welcome: to the DIS and the WL/VWL thread, goofynut41! Make sure your anniversary is noted in your reservation. You also might want to request a HIGH FLOOR, but keep in mind that some of the 6th floor rooms have balconies with solid railings.

You did a great job posting so don't be a stranger:)

Any one have any luck requesting adjoining deluxe club level rooms WL. I have been trying to chat online with Disney CM and from what I understand there are "a few" at WL that adjoin. Anyone have any pictures or request them and get them or not? Basically looking for any information. Thanks
Hi, again! As I mentioned on the BWI thread, adjoining rooms simply are next to each other and connecting rooms have a door that unlocks to gain access to the room next door. I don't know how many Deluxe rooms adjoin or connect. I'm not sure that any would have a connecting door. At WL there are 25 Deluxe rooms on floors 1-6. None are located on the CL floor. There are photos of the Deluxe room on the first page. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Sorry for the large photo! I didn't realize it would be so big! :confused3
Don't apologize, it looks great! Those are some snazzy tags! Is it time to pack?:hyper:. We leave in two weeks so these guys are at the ready:

079C717E.jpg

By golly, you need a ticker! It's good that you warned Randy that you and DH will be arriving in 8 days:rotfl:. Actually, you and pas130 (Jeanette) arrive the same day - poor Randy will need a vacation after that and then he won't be there when we arrive:sad2:

We will have to make sure to look out for pas130 (Jeanette) to say hello!

Jeanette/pas130 is an amazing ER nurse (who currently works two nursing jobs at night). She also is the hostess with mostess of the Resort Changer's thread. She has 6 of the cutest kids (5 still at home) and she and her DH will be staying in a Honeymoon Suite for a few nights. I believe this is her first CL stay at WL. As you can imagine, I've really talked it up and I know how you feel about it, so between the two of us, hopefully she'll see why we love it so much. (BTW, I was just kidding about warning Randy, he thinks the world of you:flower3:)

Don't apologize, it looks great! Those are some snazzy tags! Is it time to pack?:hyper:. We leave in two weeks so these guys are at the ready:

079C717E.jpg

I am slowly separating the clothes I know we will be taking from the rest so that when it is time to pack all I'll have to do is throw them in a suitcase. BTW I am totally jealous of your luggage. :laughing:

Jeanette/pas130 is an amazing ER nurse (who currently works two nursing jobs at night). She also is the hostess with mostess of the Resort Changer's thread. She has 6 of the cutest kids (5 still at home) and she and her DH will be staying in a Honeymoon Suite for a few nights. I believe this is her first CL stay at WL. As you can imagine, I've really talked it up and I know how you feel about it, so between the two of us, hopefully she'll see why we love it so much. (BTW, I was just kidding about warning Randy, he thinks the world of you:flower3:)

I know :). Hey we're family here!

Umm, are you thinking of the review I posted here yesterday (post #3611) of the Vegetarian Quinoa Wrap?

:rotfl2:

Um, yes. :blush: I'm so embarrassed! This waiting for AP rates to come out for fall has clouded my brain!!!

So I think the only thing missing from this board is a like button :thumbsup2 I agree that this is the best resource on the entire web for WL and Disney questions. No one even blinks if you ask a "non" WL question here and the answers are always so great!

I also want to give a shout out to Kook for doing such a fantastic job. I have stayed many times at WL, but still come here for answers.

Go KOOK, go KOOK, go KOOK :cool1:

We love KOOK :grouphug:
Just realized I'm at eight days out!!!! :cool1:
:cheer2: We'll be there too :goodvibes

We got our Welcome packet in the mail today. I am loving the luggage tags this year!

Only 34 more days!
Yay for Mickey Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Oooh, I like the luggage tags too. Your post is particularly exciting for us, since we are 36 days out and eagerly awaiting the Mickey Mail. After over 5 years we are so ready to be back.
It will be there any day now!!!! :thumbsup2

You made my day, PamelaKay:blush:. If it wasn't for wonderful posters like you, this thread wouldn't be what it is - I need all the help I can get:grouphug:

I hope everyone feels comfortable talking about anything that's WDW-related. You can't have WL without WDW!

Did anyone warn Randy about me ;) That's so cool!!!!! I miss you Kook :sad1: but TheLodgeLady will be there....WL royalty in the flesh pixiedust:

I'll be the one running up and down the halls causing a ruckus :lmao: JK, I am a very silly 5'2" brunette with a 6'2" handsome bald guy...I imagine I will have HUGE smile on my face the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to say hi :flower3:

:hug: This IS my 1st stay at WL, and I bet not the last :) You are too sweet!

BTW I probably WILL be running up and down the halls, so you might want to warn Randy :rolleyes:

I know :). Hey we're family here!

:grouphug: Dis family is the BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time next week I will be at the airport!!!!!

eacosper said:
I am slowly separating the clothes I know we will be taking from the rest so that when it is time to pack all I'll have to do is throw them in a suitcase. BTW I am totally jealous of your luggage. :laughing:

Ok I absolutely want that red Micky Mouse luggage!!! Where did you get it?

I did my online check-in last night for something very different than the WL. You don't know how I wished I was checking in for our F&W trip.

CSR will be my first Mod experience at Disney, and I so hope that it goes well. We're starting a Monorail crawl at 5 on Saturday, so I'm hoping that we get done early enough on that I can make it to the WL for a stroll.

Thanks for the thread, Kook and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter