Closed. BWV points for transfer/rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spruce

DIS Veteran
277 Boardwalk Villas December 2016 use year points. $14.00 per point.
Breakdown as follows...
164 points available for transfer or rent (12/16 points, expire 11-30-18 if banked after transfer).
113 points available for rent. (12/15 points banked into 2016, expire 11-30-17).
164 more points potentially available if borrowed from 2017 to fulfill bookings that exceed the 277 points offered.
$14.00 per point.
Required for booking, full name, age and address of guests. Payment terms, contract, 100% or as negotiated, final transaction but rebooking may be possible if needed based upon availability. I will make room requests and coordinate the dining plan if requested.

Get the 11 month booking window for Food and Wine next October at Boardwalk Villas.
Long time DIS member, DVC owner since 1998. Taking the Grandkids on the Dream in August.
Spruce

Hi, Could you check 11/24 to 11/27 and 12/1 to 12/3 any resort? Can be a standard studio for 4 people.

Are there any studios available from 1/17 - 1/24? I would be willing to do a split stay....

Are there any studios available from 1/17 - 1/24? I would be willing to do a split stay....
Saratoga has 1/17,18,19,20&23, in a studio available now. Okw, bwv had nothing aklkl had 4 nights but didn't match for a split stay against Saratoga.

Thank you for checking into Aulani, we will have to pass on renting points at this time.

I'm looking for a standard studio at BWV Oct 15-22 2017 (Sunday through Sunday).

Can you check July 24-31 in a studio? What would the total points needed be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter