CLOSED, all points rented. Thanks to all who responded. Points for Rent - $16. per point - check in date within 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyyes

Mouseketeer
I have DVC points for rent that can be used to make a reservation with a check in date any time within 60 days from today's date (due to the points having "holding" status; also, they are not transferrable). These can be used at any available DVC resort, and rental is $16.00 per point. Please provide the following information and I can check availability:

-Resort Preferences
-Room Type and View
-Date of check in and check out
-Number of guests, including ages of children in the group

I have been a DVC owner and disboards member since 2002, and I have many years of successfully renting points to others. Will accept Paypal (Friends & Family) and/or Venmo.

(Please do not provide any personal information in your reply; personal info must be sent via Personal Message (PM). You will need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability.)

Last edited:
Looking for one bedroom preferred at Saratoga springs, 5/29-6/3. 2 adults, one child (14 years).

Looking for a two bedroom at animal kingdom lodge - 5/15 to 5/16. Preferably savannah view

Hi looking for something 5/20-5/23 for two adults. Studio preferable. No resort preference. Thanks!

I’m looking for a studio for 2 adults, 1 two year old child for 5/20-5/23. Would love AKV SV, but standard BW, BC, OKW, SSR, or RIV Tower would all work too.
Sorry, but there is nothing currently available in any DVC studio on the night of 5/20…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter