CLOSED. All points have been rented. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollypoast

Travel Planner Specializing in Disney
Hello :wave2:
I now have 65 points available for $13 per point (firm) for my home resort- Animal Kingdom Villas for reservations beginning June 2015 and forward. (11 months out for AKV or 7 months out for other DVC properties.)

Payment:
1/2 of the amount due upon reservation confirmation and the second 1/2 due within 30 days after the confirmation is sent. Payment via check or Paypal.

I'm happy to answer questions about DVC or Disney travel in general. I can help set up the Disney dining plan, if that interests you and Disney's Magical Express.

I have references from folks I've rented to and one that I've rented from.

If you are interested, send me your dates, resort and room choice. I'll check to see if it's available.pixiedust:

Thanks!
Holly

Hello,
Looking for a studio savannah view @ AKL-Kidani Village for 10/26-10/30. (64pts).
Thanks.

Hello,
Looking for a studio savannah view @ AKL-Kidani Village for 10/26-10/30. (64pts).
Thanks.

Hello and Welcome to the Dis:wave2:
Yes, the reservation you are looking for is available. I'll send you a PM with my contact info since you cannot send PM yourself yet.
Thanks,
Holly

Hi Holly,

I know it's a few days out on this one, yet, but interested in a Studio Villia Value (1st choice) or Standard (2nd) at AKV from 11/29/15-12/7.

Email is mhrgrvs at gmail.com.

Thanks! :)

Mark

Hi Holly,

I know it's a few days out on this one, yet, but interested in a Studio Villia Value (1st choice) or Standard (2nd) at AKV from 11/29/15-12/7.

Email is mhrgrvs at gmail.com.

Thanks! :)

Mark

I just sent you an email.

Looking for a studio Dec 5 to the 10th 2015 - also not sure how much points it would cost.

I would be able to book this until Monday. (The earliest room can be booked is 11 months out) However, it looks like it will be available. When you say December 5 to the 10, I assume you are checking out on the 10th, correct? If so,

Standard Studio= 57 points
Savannah View= 72

Are they all spoken for? I'm looking for June 26-July 3 (7 nights) AKL studio for 3 ppl. I believe it's somewhere around 95 points?

Are they all spoken for? I'm looking for June 26-July 3 (7 nights) AKL studio for 3 ppl. I believe it's somewhere around 95 points?

Hi Chris,
A value studio is 95 points however there is not one available for your entire stay. (5 of the 7 nights is sold out) There are standard view (116) and savannah view (139) studios available.

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter