CLOSED: AKV 220 Points for Transfer/Consider Rent at $17 PP Sep 23 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyblue2

Earning My Ears
Strong preference to transfer all points, but will consider renting under the right conditions.

Sep 2023 UY. The Sep UY is static regardless of your home resort UY month.

Renters, I can borrow points for stays prior to Sep 1, 2023. Will need first resort preference and accommodation type. Please have a back up resort in mind to increase your chances.

Long time owner ~ experienced renter/transfer.

Hello, my family is looking at AKL or The Polynesian August 4th - August 12th this year. Please let us know if you still have available points.

We will need accommodations for 5 (2 adults, 12 yr old, 9 yr old, 8 yr old) . Ideally looking for a studio if possible.

We will need accommodations for 5 (2 adults, 12 yr old, 9 yr old, 8 yr old) . Ideally looking for a studio if possible.
Poly is out since they only have the Bungalow. Savannah studio and 1 bdrm at AKV were available when I checked mid-day today. Feel free to message me if you wish to continue. Thanks!

So these points are bankable? So in theory these points could last till August 2025?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter