CLOSED:$9 a Point !! 108 DVC Points for Rent. Home Resport is Saratoga Springs. Must be used before September 1, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speicher46

DIS Veteran
108 DVC points for rent for $9 a point. Must be used by September 1, 2019. Home resort is Saratoga Springs. I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and am a veteran renter.

Last edited:
108 DVC points for rent for $9 a point. Must be used by September 1, 2019. I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and am a veteran renter.

Long time lurker so I can't PM, but I'm ready to move on this if still available.

Family of 5 (but one is an infant so studio eligible). Looking to book something, no preference as to location, on property for 07/21-07/24 or 07/22-07/25. Please message me if they are still available.

Last edited:
My friend would like to book a room with you. I am a DVC owner and have checked availability already. How can she contact you?

Family of 3. I am interested at
bay lake tower/contemporary, park view if possible
polynesian
animal kingdom lodge, savannah view.
please check if is available at those date 8/31-9/4 or 8/31-9/2
currently i have AKL resort book with disney for 9/2-9/4 if price is right i can cancel and pay here

Family of 3. I am interested at
bay lake tower/contemporary, park view if possible
polynesian
animal kingdom lodge, savannah view.
please check if is available at those date 8/31-9/4 or 8/31-9/2
currently i have AKL resort book with disney for 9/2-9/4 if price is right i can cancel and pay here
I’m sorry but I have rented all my $9 points.

Anything 8/10-8/13? Family of 4 2A/2C would prefer studio or whatever is least expensive

If your points are still available, I would be more than happy to rent from you @ $9 per point. I'm a DVC owner, and can either accept transfer if you don't wish to deal with the Magical Express set up, or we can do the usual owner rental process for the reservation.

I see availability for Studio Standard room for the single night of Wednesday August 7th at Saratoga Springs. I'm coming in for the DISmeet that night. I just need that one night, and it'll bring me closer for the POR event on Wed. :)

Please feel welcome to PM me your info if your points are available to rent, and this sounds like a good arrangement for you.

Hi :) If your points are still available and there is a studio anywhere available for 7/26 please pm me - very interested :) thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter