CLOSED - 86 pts For Rent @ $12/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

minpin3

Mouseketeer
I have 86 points available to book now. Our home resort is Wilderness Lodge but can book at any of the DVC resorts.

I'm very experienced in booking Disney vacations for others who have rented our points.
Look forward to working with you to make your Disney vacation a fabulous experience!

Thank you,
Theresa

Hi I would be interested in renting some points

Can you check if there is availability at the boardwalk in a studio for 6 nights from 19th October ? are you able to book this just now or would you need to wait until 7 month window ?

We are looking to rent points for Villas at Grand Californian for May 27 arrival and checkout May 31st, 2014. Is this something you can arrange?

I am looking for a Studio-Standard room for my wife and I at the BWV for the following days Oct 29th through Nov 3rd in 2014

Thanks

Rich W :yay:

Hi I would be interested in renting some points Can you check if there is availability at the boardwalk in a studio for 6 nights from 19th October ? are you able to book this just now or would you need to wait until 7 month window ?

I am unable to book that far out at this time for a non-home resort. Sorry.

Hi, I just need one night at Wilderness on June 6 to add on to our stay. Any chance you can help me?

I am looking for any week in September, Sun-Thursday, at the Grand Californian. Any chance you can check availability? Thank you so much! First trip to Disneyland and first time trying to rent DVC points!

Aithne

Looking for 8/28-31/14 at OKW in a studio (47 points). Please let me know if that's possible. Thanks.

In looking on SHORT NOTICE. anything at BWV this Tues March 4-Mon March 10. Thank you!

Hi-
I'm looking to rent WL studio 6/28-7/1 for 55 points. Do you have any points left?
Thank you for your time.
Pasta

Would you be able to check availability in a standard studio at BWV for July 24 - 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter