• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 85 SSR Points for Transfer-Feb UY-$15.00 Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
I have 85 points available for transfer into another member account. Asking $15.00 a point. Since there can only be one transfer per year, I would prefer to transfer the entire 85 points in one transaction. My home resort is Saratoga Springs and the use year is February 2018. These points have NOT been banked, so they can be transferred into another member's account. You can use these points to make reservations at Saratoga Springs 7 months out and all other DVC resorts 11 months out. The points are bankable through Sept. 30th, 2018. I can accept Paypal (you pay the fees). PM me if interested. Thank you

85 pts. @ $15.00 = $1275.00 + paypal fees

I have 85 points available for transfer into another member account. Asking $15.00 a point. Since there can only be one transfer per year, I would prefer to transfer the entire 85 points in one transaction. My home resort is Saratoga Springs and the use year is February 2018. These points have NOT been banked, so they can be transferred into another member's account. You can use these points to make reservations at Saratoga Springs 7 months out and all other DVC resorts 11 months out. The points are bankable through Sept. 30th, 2018. I can accept Paypal (you pay the fees). PM me if interested. Thank you

85 pts. @ $15.00 = $1275.00 + paypal fees
Interested in all points

I agree. They do not make it easy communication. I think you need to have had 10 posts in order to have conversation so I cannot PM you either. They also do not allow personal emails on these public posts. Here is what I found in a previous post. Hopefully this helps.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

So if I am reading this correctly after 10 posts you should have a conversation tab on your profile page. Hope this helps.

Hi Dave, when it is convenient for you let me know and it may be easier to talk. I am at work right now but could call you at lunch at 1 or sooner if need be. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter