closed 84 POINTS FOR RENT @$13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nancy,

Would you have anything available at the Poly for 11-6 to 11-11-15. I would need a studio standard view.

If that is not available I would be interested in the BCV, BWV or Grand Floridian.

Thanks,
Enza

we can make reservations at any Disney property. I can transfer points also. I have rented out points before and have never had any problems..PM me and I can log on to Disney 24/7 to check availability and book your reservation on the spot

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Would you have anything available at the Poly for 11-6 to 11-11-15. I would need a studio standard view.

If that is not available I would be interested in the BCV, BWV or Grand Floridian.

Thanks,
Enza

I cannot book that for you until April 6 as it is a 7 month booking window

Are any of these points still available for transfer? If so, what is the UY and Resort [if I missed that in the earlier posts my apologies]?

Thanks.

let me know

Let's do it. Do you have an email address so we can go offline to discuss further details? Have you ever done a transfer before? I have done many. And please don't take this wrong, but are you 100% sure you can do it? You can only do one transfer per year. And the points cannot be banked or borrowed.

We are looking for Animal Kingdom studio value studio 11-6 / 11-11-2015. Thank you

Hi we are purchasing 187 pts from another owner for the polynesian 8/12 - 8/17 (2 studios) but he doesn't have enought points for the entire trip. I would be interested in purchasing. Please advise.

Hi we are purchasing 187 pts from another owner for the polynesian 8/12 - 8/17 (2 studios) but he doesn't have enought points for the entire trip. I would be interested in purchasing. Please advise.

you cannot add my points to his reservation...you would have to book the nights you want with his points and then pick the nights that you want to book with my points....this may cause you to be in two different rooms during your stay

you cannot add my points to his reservation...you would have to book the nights you want with his points and then pick the nights that you want to book with my points....this may cause you to be in two different rooms during your stay

only if you are a member can points be transferred but we are allowed only one transfer per year and I just did a transfer this morning...sorry

I need a studio for 1 night 10/6 would prefer BLT lake view, poly or GF. It would be 3 adults, thanks for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter