CLOSED *** 800+ Points for Rent 2 or 3 bed Villas only, Feb-June,2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy D.

DIS Veteran
800+ Points for Rent SSR BWV VWL
For vacations taking place Feb 1 2015 -June 30, 2015.
Please no inquiries for studios or less than 250 points.
I have rented before with excellent references.
Not a third party rental, I am the owner.
$13 per point.
Willing to be flexible if you need to change or cancel a reservation.
Points can be reused up to Jan. 31, 2016.
Sorry, points are not transferable to another member's account.
Points cannot be used for a trip prior to Feb 1st 2015.
Thank you.

800+ Points for Rent SSR BWV BCV VWL For vacations Feb 1 2015 - April 30 2015 I have rented before with excellent references. Not a third party rental, I am the owner. Please no inquiries for less than 300 points. $13 per point. Willing to be flexible if you need to change or cancel a reservation. Points can be reused up to Jan. 31, 2016. Sorry, points are not transferable to another member's account. Points cannot be used for a trip prior to Feb 1st 2015. Thank you.

I'm looking for Grand Californian, October 2015. I have no idea the point value at this time. But thought I'd reach out.

Hi
I'm looking at getting a studio if it's just us or a 1 br villa at WL if my mom decides to join us.
Looking for 3-4 nights for the first Sunday in November 2015
Based on rates for this year I'm guessing I'm going to need anywhere from 45-100 points.
First time doing this so I'm still learning how it works.
If I were to be able to book through you do you need to know right away which villa we need? Or does that get finalized closer to the actual trip?
Thanks for your time

Thank you for your posts. Chances are not likely I will have any points left for trips taking place in late 2015. I am also wanting to book 250 points or more at a time. Thank you.

Looking to purchase a little over 400 points for a December 2015 trip. PM or email me if you might be able to do that.

i am looking for a animal kingdom 2br villa march 29th through april 4th... per points calculator it would be 276 points for the value view 2br... i am new here so it wont let me pm

Let me know if you want to wait until then to book.
Thanks.

i am looking for a animal kingdom 2br villa march 29th through april 4th... per points calculator it would be 276 points for the value view 2br... i am new here so it wont let me pm

Hello! I'm looking to rent a deluxe studio at VGF April 16-18, 2015!! Any availability??

Sorry I can't book there until Sept since I don't own VGF points. You'll have to find a member who owns there.

I'm looking for 275 points for 3 studio rooms at the Beach club for Nov 2015. Any availability?

A Nov 2015 trip cannot be booked until Dec 2014 by someone with BCV points. My BCV points are all rented.
Thank you.

Interested in AKL in November 2015 - I know it can't be booked until December, but do you have any points left? (we want a 2BR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter