CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i just realized that you stated transfer available for Dec UY...looking for 100 pts to upgrade room for a trip I have in May of this year

Looks like I can do it. I can transfer 100 SSR pts from a March UY if that works for you.
in reading the response given to you (and the whole can't borrow more than 50% for reservations thing) I would need the points to come from your Dec 2020 UY contract..is that available?

Saratoga Springs Resort
2 Bedroom
8 people
no children
Check in 5/23/2021 Check out 5/28/2021
170 points per calculator

Saratoga Springs Resort
2 Bedroom
8 people
no children
Check in 5/23/2021 Check out 5/28/2021
170 points per calculator
Room available. 170 pts is correct. PM me with the information to make the reservation:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact for the room.
Name and gender of each guest staying.
Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival).
Once I send you the confirmation number for the reservation payment will be due within 24 hours. If you have any questions please let me know.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Grand Floridian Villas for 6/26-7/1. Is that something you are able to do?

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Grand Floridian Villas for 6/26-7/1. Is that something you are able to do?
Yes, room is available. Standard is 197pts ($2955), preferred is 239pts ($3585). If booking PM me the the following:
Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact for that room.

Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival).

Yes, room is available. Standard is 197pts ($2955), preferred is 239pts ($3585). If booking PM me the the following:
Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact for that room.

Is a 1 bedroom available for 6/26-7/2? Slight change in dates. Our party will be smaller than I thought. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter