CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to rent points for a 1 bdrm 6 night stay BLT any view any dates oct-dec if avail. Thank you :)

Hi
We are looking to go - Nov 7 -15 (flexible on the beginning/ending dates). We are a family of 6, and would like a 2 br in AK. Would consider others as resorts as well.

Thanks,

Hi,

I would PM you but my post count isn't high enough yet. Considering trying out dvc by renting points.

I'm looking for 2 2-BR villas for the date above.

Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Bay Lake (2 2BR Lake OR 1 GV)
Boardwalk 2 2BR any view or 1GV)

I believe these should be in the 626-743 point range. Thank you!

For anyone who has asked me to look for them. I'm sorry, but I cannot log on to my acct and DVC is closed until Tuesday. I will try to check once I can get a reset on my acct. Thank you, and sorry. :confused:

Looking for deluxe studio for 3 adults and 2 kids July 24th to July 27 (3 nights).
I've checked all the studios for your dates. Nothing at BCV, nor BLT. Only 1 night at BWV Garden, and 2 nts at VWL and OKW. All nights available at AK Kidani Savannah for 63pts, and SSR for 56 pts and AK Jambo Standard for 52pts.

Let me know if any of these work for you.

Neil

If i failed to reply to anyone who asked for dates, please forgive me. I just realized I may have used the PM function to respond in error. Just send me a PM, email, or leave a post on this thread if you still need anything from me.

Thanks, and sorry for any delays, Neil

It would be a dream for AKL studio for Sept 6 through 10 I've been reading a lot here but first time even considering doing this so I feel like a real Dis newbie :) available/ points/cost ?

Thanks, Ruthie

Luv. Ill check later tonight.

For anyone who has asked me to look for them. I'm sorry, but I cannot log on to my acct and DVC is closed until Tuesday. I will try to check once I can get a reset on my acct. Thank you, and sorry. :confused:

No problem Neil Life happens Hope to talk to you on Tues then

It would be a dream for AKL studio for Sept 6 through 10 I've been reading a lot here but first time even considering doing this so I feel like a real Dis newbie :) available/ points/cost ?

Thanks, Ruthie
Hi Ruthie. I was able to get a reset and just checked for your dates. I'm assuming 9/6 for 4 nts checking out on 9/10. You have choice of Kidani or Jambo, and both are available for Savannah or Standard views. The difference in pts is 72 or 57. I'm charging $13/pt, so $936 or $741. If you were intending 5 nights, that shows available also. Do a google search for Jambo vs Kidani to see which you might like better. If you have the funds and want to see more animal/safari, go with Savannah view. If you don't care to view the animals, save a few bucks on Standard view.

Good morning I just sent you the " final " ( this time around ) PM We have to pass on the dates due to husband's job BUT I will definitely reach out to you in the future I am extremely impressed with your communications with me I wanted to post here in case anyone else is looking for that time period

Thanks Neil,
Ruthie

Looking for 7 nights. November 9-Nov. 16th. Either wilderness lodge or animal kingsom. Regular room. 2 adults and 2 children.

What would the cost be and is it available?

We are looking for OKW August 5-11. Thanks!
I checked OKW. You didn't specifiy room type. No studios or 1BR for all 6 nts, only 4 in each. 2BR does have all 6 nts.
SSR and AK have studio in all 6 nts. Let me know how to proceed.
Neil

Will you have points to rent for 2015? Looking for a large trip December 2015.
Maybe? No one can book or even look into those dates until Jan 2015. If I have points, I might consider. My points are only good that far out at BCV and SSR, however.
Neil

Looking for 7 nights. November 9-Nov. 16th. Either wilderness lodge or animal kingsom. Regular room. 2 adults and 2 children.

What would the cost be and is it available?

No studios at VWL any nt. Limited 1BR.
No 7 nts at AK in any studio. Best is 5 nts, but not consecutive. Could be pieced together in 4 room types, so lots of switching rooms.
However, if you'd do a 1BR, AK Kidani does have a Savannah view for those 7nts for 223pts($13/pt=$2899). Also available, but only at SSR in studio for last 6 nts for 104 pts. I would assume we could pick up the first night without any problem through the waitlist process. This would be $1352.

Let me know. Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter