CLOSED - 72 DVC points available for rent - $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a 2 bedroom and boardwalk villas 8/28-8/30. Can you please let me know if there is availability. Thank you, Amanda

Not sure if these points are still available or not, but if so, this is what I am looking for

Saratoga Springs- deluxe studio - standard
Arrive October 27th, checkout on Nov 1st. 5 nights, should be 64 points.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Jeff Barnes

Yes, there is availability at Aulani. What size room are you looking for and how many nights?
I can get you into a studio November 13-16 (3 nights).

Denis

Thanks! Anything other than those dates? We are staying in Waikiki for a wedding on 14-15 Nov. Any size will work (2 adults and 2 toddlers), but also open to a larger room and bringing cousins. Would prefer to stay before the thanksgiving rush. Thanks!

I have a question about renting points.....

I'm planning on a trip to Aulani (my home resort) August 2019. I will have 1700 points to use on a 3 bedroom ocean view - but need an extra 38 points to stay the extra day.

I know I can buy 1 time points (24) from Disney - but that still leaves me short.

If someone is renting points - how does that work? Should I look for someone who also has Aulani as their home resort? And who's use year is the same as mine? Does that person then transfer those points to my account?

I've never had the need to buy more points like this and have no idea how it works.

You don't have to make sure they have the same use year as you, but you do have to make sure all of the points will be valid when you want to use them. For example my points will expire Nov 30, so they will not work for August 2019. Also, when renting from another member, you want to do a transfer. That way if you cancel your trip the points will return to your bank. If you rent them from someone and have to cancel, they will return to the person you are renting from.

I hope that helps.

Denis

Thanks! Anything other than those dates? We are staying in Waikiki for a wedding on 14-15 Nov. Any size will work (2 adults and 2 toddlers), but also open to a larger room and bringing cousins. Would prefer to stay before the thanksgiving rush. Thanks!

Yes, there are a few other dates. Could you be more specific? It would be easier to check specific dates, even if it is a couple of ranges.

Thanks,

Denis

Yes, there are a few other dates. Could you be more specific? It would be easier to check specific dates, even if it is a couple of ranges.

Thanks,

Denis
Any range of dates between 1-10 nov or 17-19 nov. thanks again!

Just curious if there is anything available Oct 25-30 or Oct 26-30? Would only need a studio.

Hi, when do these points need to be banked by if transferred ? Could we do a 3 way call with member services if I buy them?

Not sure if these points are still available or not, but if so, this is what I am looking for

Saratoga Springs- deluxe studio - standard
Arrive October 27th, checkout on Nov 1st. 5 nights, should be 64 points.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Jeff Barnes

I responded to your private message. - Denis

Hi, when do these points need to be banked by if transferred ? Could we do a 3 way call with member services if I buy them?

These points can't be banked. I missed the banking window. They will expire November 30, 2018.

Hello, is there any availability at Animal Kingdom lodge for Oct 30th-Nov 1st? I would need 18 points for a value studio.

Thank you!

Looking for a studio on 1/5/19. Are you able to use points on this night, or does the stay need to be before 12/1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter