CLOSED - 72 DVC points available for rent - $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmage

Mouseketeer
I have 72 DVC points available for rent. These points must be used before December 1, 2018. I accept Paypal, renter pays any fees (there are no fees if you use the send money to a friend option). I have rented many times over the years and never had a problem. Feel free to private message me or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Denis

Hi! I am looking for one night in a deluxe studio at Copper Creek on Thursday November 1. Or to be honest anywhere for 4-5 nights the week of October 28-November 5 as I could still cancel my current reservation with Disney. Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for one night in a deluxe studio at Copper Creek on Thursday November 1. Or to be honest anywhere for 4-5 nights the week of October 28-November 5 as I could still cancel my current reservation with Disney. Thanks!

There is nothing available on Thursday, November 1. I also checked one bedrooms. As for 4-5 nights, everything is waitlist only.

Denis

If having trouble booking a studio at a DVC resort, you might want to consider a room at a Deluxe or Moderate Disney resort. DVC members can convert our points to book these resorts, for an added fee (which Disney charges us).

Could I check in Nov 30th-Dec 3rd, would potentially be looking at a two bedroom SSR or OKW...Thanks.

Could I check in Nov 30th-Dec 3rd, would potentially be looking at a two bedroom SSR or OKW...Thanks.

Sorry, nothing is available. Everything is waitlisted. Also, my 72 points is not enough for that many nights.

Denis

Hello, I am looking for the Dates of Oct. 11 - Oct 14
Four nights total Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun.
Animal Kingdom 92 pt
Polynesian 76 pt
Contemporary 126 Pt
Do you have points available for these hotels on these dates
Please respond back and let me know
thanks
-w

Hello, I am looking for the Dates of Oct. 11 - Oct 14
Four nights total Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun.
Animal Kingdom 92 pt
Polynesian 76 pt
Contemporary 126 Pt
Do you have points available for these hotels on these dates
Please respond back and let me know
thanks
-w

No, I only have 72 points available.

I am looking for 1 night, 8/17, anywhere at dvc properties at WDW. Thanks

Hi,

You didn't tell me what size room or how many people, but a quick look shows availability at:

Boulder Ridge - 2 bed - 49 points

Saratoga Springs -

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
19 Vacation Points
1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 5
34 Vacation Points
1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 5
38 Vacation Points
2-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 9
39 Vacation Points

Old Key West -

1-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 5
32 Vacation Points
2-Bedroom Villa – Near Hospitality House
Sleeps Up to 9
42 Vacation Points
2-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 9
42 Vacation Points

Denis

Hi, can you tell me if there is availability at aulani, anytime in November?

Hi, can you tell me if there is availability at aulani, anytime in November?

Yes, there is availability at Aulani. What size room are you looking for and how many nights?
I can get you into a studio November 13-16 (3 nights).

Denis

I have a question about renting points.....

I'm planning on a trip to Aulani (my home resort) August 2019. I will have 1700 points to use on a 3 bedroom ocean view - but need an extra 38 points to stay the extra day.

I know I can buy 1 time points (24) from Disney - but that still leaves me short.

If someone is renting points - how does that work? Should I look for someone who also has Aulani as their home resort? And who's use year is the same as mine? Does that person then transfer those points to my account?

I've never had the need to buy more points like this and have no idea how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter