CLOSED: 600+ SSR points for Rent/Transfer $11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just top clarify, I am down to my last set of DVC points to rent and have about 100-200 points left to rent.

I can only book for vacations from November 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Post any requests here and/or PM me with a request and I will check availability and quote a price.

Just top clarify, I am down to my last set of DVC points to rent and have about 100-200 points left to rent.

Post any requests here and/or PM me with a request and I will check availability and quote a price.

still available

I am in need of points for Oct. 11-19, 2013. I would like a studio at AKV if possible, savannah view. If that resort is not open I also enjoyed staying at SSR. I believe the SV AKV studio requires 134 points. Do you still have points for sale? Please email me and let me know.
Thank you

I am in need of points for Oct. 11-19, 2013. I would like a studio at AKV if possible, savannah view. If that resort is not open I also enjoyed staying at SSR. I believe the SV AKV studio requires 134 points. Do you still have points for sale? Please email me and let me know.
Thank you

Too new so can't pm yet.

I am looking for wilderness lodge villas, the smallest room they have. Sunday December 9 through Wednesday December 12 (3 nights).

Please pm me here or email me: stunticon at aol dot com.

Thanks.

I am interested in three nights, Dec 8, 9 and 10. I checked online and Saratoga is available for 41 points. Can you please send me an email if you are able to rent the points to me.

I am looking for wilderness lodge villas, the smallest room they have. Sunday December 9 through Wednesday December 12 (3 nights).

Those dates are sold out, you probably have to call Disney direct and pay cash rates.

I am interested in three nights, Dec 8, 9 and 10. I checked online and Saratoga is available for 41 points. Can you please send me an email if you are able to rent the points to me.

There is availability, but I have a 100 point rental minimum. There are other renters here that should be able to easily book this for you.

I'm too new for a pm, looking for 104 points for bwv feb 3-10 or 123 points for akv

Feb 20 is sold out for BWV

Here is availability:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Kidani Village Deluxe Studio - Savanna View
123 points

The 104 points is for non-savanna view and is sold out.

Honestly, this is one location where the better view (savanna) is worth the increase in points as it is so much better than a non-savanna view.

Let me know if you want this and I can book it for you and call Disney on a 3 way call with you.

Looking for points for 5 night rental arriving Mar. 3 and leaving on Mar. 7,2013
At preferably (AKV) or (BLT) but will entertain others
Studio or One Bed (three adults, one child)
View standard or value

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter