(CLOSED) 517 Points For Rent (3 Remaining), SSR Home Resort, $14.50/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for studio at OKW or SSR standard view from 3/6 - 3/13 for 2 adults. If there is availability at either, I'm very interested and ready to book!

I'm looking for studio at OKW or SSR standard view from 3/6 - 3/13 for 2 adults. If there is availability at either, I'm very interested and ready to book!

Right now the remainder of my points are on hold until Thursday.

Hello, looking for DGF 4 nights studio in May 2021 preferably 16th-20th. Is this available?

Still looking for aulani: 2 adults 2 kids (8 & 6 y/o) for 2 nights or more on any days between feb 17-23 (preferably 17-20 Feb)

At this point I am working with someone that will be taking 267 of my remaining 270 points.

Hi! I'm looking to book for
animal kingdom lodge, 1bdrm villa standard view, 5/30-6/3, 2 adults 3 kids (13,10,8). Can you check availability and points required?

I currently have 517 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $14.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $13.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.

My wife and I are looking at 5 nights the end of February or first week in March. How many points would be needed for a Tuesday through Sunday? Looking at one of the kid friendly resorts, Animal Kingdom preferred. Never rented points before so any information is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Josh

I currently have 517 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $14.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $13.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.
I am looking to purchase points for a stay in AKL 12 Sept - 22 Sept 2021. I know i cant book until 12 Feb. I have 222 points of my own. I will just need 160 of yours. Do you know how to combine our points? i have never done this before. I can pay in full up front.

This thread is CLOSED. All but 3 points have been rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter