Closed - 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp - SSR August 2018

** 100 point minimum requests **

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to January 2019)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to May 2019)

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message (ie. click on my user name and Start a Conversation) with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send wither post here, send you a private message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

You can post requests on this thread, but do not post your private email or phone number (keep those via email or message only).

Have a Magical Day!

Last edited:
I am open to a transfer, but as you know, we are limited to one per year, so it has to be significant (i.e. not 50 points)

New to point rental. Does this mean you can book any DVC for the Full month of January right now?

New to point rental. Does this mean you can book any DVC for the Full month of January right now?

I can book SSR and OKW for the next 11 months (11 months from today)
I can book any other DVC resort for the next 7 months (7 months from today)

Thus, I can book any available DVC resort for January 5 (or sooner) on or after June 5, and available resort for January 10 on June 10, etc.

I can book any available SSR or OKW resort for May 5 (or sooner) on or after June 5, and available resort for May 10 on June 10, etc.

I am new to all of this so please forgive my ignorance as I am learning. Could you book a studio villa at Grand Floridian for either of the following;
11/25/18 to 11/30/18
12/2/18 to 12/7/18
12/9/18 to 12/14/18
We can be flexible on days or the specific week if we can get into the Grand Floridian for the Christmas decorations.

I am new to all of this so please forgive my ignorance as I am learning. Could you book a studio villa at Grand Floridian for either of the following;
11/25/18 to 11/30/18
12/2/18 to 12/7/18
12/9/18 to 12/14/18
We can be flexible on days or the specific week if we can get into the Grand Floridian for the Christmas decorations.

Studios are pretty much sold out all those dates

VGF studios are sold out except for Dec 24 and 25 nights

VGF 1 bedrooms are available only Dec 26, 27, 28, 29 nights

SSR 1 bedrooms are available for all dates

How about Studio villas at Boardwalk or Baylake Tower for same time frame. Booked too?

How about Studio villas at Boardwalk or Baylake Tower for same time frame. Booked too?

Refer to post #8 - Studios are sold out those dates (there was perhaps one midweek night available at a resort or two, but no two nights together)

The ONLY DVC availability for your dates is SSR 1 bedroom or you can call Disney and pay their standard rates.

Hello!

Nov. 9-12, 2018
Studio
Prefer beach club, boardwalk, AKV, really anywhere except SSR & OKW.

Not sure if I meet the 100 point minimum?

ISO of February 20-25 at SSR or OKW....looking for preferred studio.

Here are some options

SSR studio preferred view = 93 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred view = 190 pts

OKW studio = 80 pts
OKW 1 bedroom = 162 pts

AKV studio jambo standard view = 84 pts

I still have DVC points for rent.

Just let me know the dates and room size and I'll check for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter