CLOSED - 47 points to be used before 6/1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaclark

Mouseketeer
I have 47 points to use by June 1 (we booked our trip for June 2014 and couldn't use these). I am asking $11.00 per point. I have not banked them so I believe I could do a transfer.

I would prefer not to break them into little reservations if possible.

Please PM me and I will look into reservations.:goodvibes

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Annette

I am looking for something January 18-20, 2014, possibly the 17-20. First choice would be any Magic Kingdom resort, but open to others. Need room for 4.

Thanks

I am looking for a studio anywhere on 1/10-1/13. It would be 2 adults if you could help in any way I would appreciate it. Thanks

How about something Jan 5-8th? I would be fine with a studio, standard view. Would love BLT. Thank you!

Hi there! I am helping out my parents as they are interested in two nights at Boardwalk. I'm looking for Wednesday & Thursday, January 29 & 30 in a standard studio. We could make payment arrangements immediately!

Please let me know if you may be able to help. Thank you!

Hi,

I need about that many points for a trip in April. Hope you still have them. I would prefer a transfer, as I am trying to wait list a few things. I will take them all.

I am going through my PM's and if nothing turns up, I will go through these here. Please PM me if still interested.
thank you :)

Annette

If you still have the points, I would like all them as a transfer.

i cannot PM me, my posts are too low, but i'm interested in grand californian 2/2/14-2/5/14 thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter