CLOSED: 43 BCV points for rent @$15 pp - must use before Feb. 1, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflymom

Mouseketeer
***Closed due to insufficient points left for a new reservation.***

Hi, I have 43 Beach Club points that are good through Jan. 31 next year. If the resort is closed on your dates, I can reschedule you to any available DVC resorts up through 1/31/2021. Rate is $15 per point. If you need a few more points above 43, I should be able to accommodate.

Full payment via Paypal friend option once reservation confirmation is sent. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done rental and transfer transactions before. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! Anything available Nov 4th - Nov 8th? BCV is preferred and prob enough points for a studio for those 4 nights. I’d also consider Poly, Riviera, and Boardwalk.

Sorry, nothing available for your dates resort-wide. Best is 2 nights (11/4 and 11/5) at Grand Floridian for 42 points. 11/6 and 11/7 are completely sold out everywhere.

Hi, I have 83 Beach Club points that are good through Jan. 31 next year. They can be used to book other resorts if check-in is within next 7 months. If the resort is closed on your dates, I can reschedule you to any available DVC resorts up through 1/31/2021. Rate is $15 per point. I would like to rent minimum of 72 points please. If you need a few more points above 83, I should be able to accommodate.

Full payment via Paypal friend option once reservation confirmation is sent. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done rental and transfer transactions before. Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
Any value studio rooms at AK on Jan 2 2021 for 7 nights

Any value studio rooms at AK on Jan 2 2021 for 7 nights

There is no 7-night availability at AKV for standard studio. Best is AKV Kidani standard studio for 6 nights checking in Jan. 2 for total of 74 points. I can waitlist for the 7th night.

Hi, looking for 2 studios at AKL for 12/20-12/21, 2020. Thanks!

Are you looking for 1 night or 2 nights? Currently, the system is showing a studio is available for both 12/20 and 12/21 at AKV Kidani standard view, 12 points each night. I can't tell if there is more than one studio available unless I go through the booking process and then search for the same dates again.

We are looking for 1 deluxe studio ocean view at Vero Beach 9/27 - 10/2. We are former DVC owners and have rented often! 2adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter