• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 34 Points for rent - $14pp - any resort (exc Riviera) WITHIN the next 60 DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, interested in the Polynesian Resort for 3/20/22-3/24/22. Do you still have points available ?

Hi..
Looking for a deluxe studio for July 30 - August 1st at BRV.
Thank you
Hiya, yes this is available. Please could you start a conversation with me with your
Guest names
Home address
Email address
Contact number

and i will book this for you! Thanks, Sarah

Hi I have 220 points available for rent, $16pp, can be used up to 31st August 2022.

BRV @ Wilderness Lodge is my home resort so I can currently book here up to 31st August 2022.
Or I can book any other resort currently up to mid April 2022 (depending on availability)
I am looking for 2 Br at Cooper Creek or Boulder Ridge 1/6/21-1/9/21

Hey looking for studio BLT, GFV or poly for 4 nights in December. Flexible with dates if available two adults one child. Thanks

Hi I now have 34 points available at $14pp for reservations. The reservation would need to be within 60 days of me booking (so at the moment that's up to mid/late Nov)
Thanks
Sarah

Hello, is there a studio available for 2 nights, 10/29-31? ( BC, BW, akl Kidiani or SSR)
thanks

Last minute! Looking for a AKL Jambo House Studio from September 27-29. Any luck?

Hello! Looking for a studio for Nov 10-12, 2021 if anything is available. Thanks Sarah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter