CLOSED 250 Polynesian points for rent, Dec 2022 UY, $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkips

Mouseketeer
UPDATE: 147 points left

With the recent borrowing policy change at DVC I have an additional 250 points available for the Polynesian at $20 per point. I am an experienced renter and am happy to answer any questions.

I will book quickly when there is availability and you know what dates & room you want.

Please direct message me if interested. I will need:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with view preference if any
3. Room type; studio or bungalow

Please reply below or PM if you have any questions.
Note: If you have problems with PM messaging, refer to this link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:
Hello,
Would you be able to get Dec 27/28, 2022- Jan1, 2023 for a studio.
We try for a handicap accessible but with a bathtub, if not, then a regular studio could work too. Our daughter is in a wheelchair.
Thank you!

Hello,
Would you be able to get Dec 27/28, 2022- Jan1, 2023 for a studio.
We try for a handicap accessible but with a bathtub, if not, then a regular studio could work too. Our daughter is in a wheelchair.
Thank you!
Unfortunately, those dates are fully booked at this point. You will have much better luck trying to book something at least 7 months out.

Hi! Interested in availability for 2 Poly studios standard view, check in May 13th 2023 check out May 17th 2023.

Hello! I am looking for 74 poly pts to be transferred to me to complete a reservation, please let me know if you are able to help. Thanks!

Hello! I am looking for 74 poly pts to be transferred to me to complete a reservation, please let me know if you are able to help. Thanks!
These are going to be borrowed points so unfortunately not able to be transferred

We are looking for Poly studio May 6-13 (7 nights) two guests, standard view, (upper floor) - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter