CLOSED- 248 AKV & BLT point $13/pt for after 12/1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
I have 240 AKV points and 8 BLT points available for reservations starting after 12/1/14. I will transfer to someone who wants around 160 of these points.

I can make reservations at any resort for trips that start after December 1. I can book AKV reservations up to eleven months out- or any other resort at seven months out. My small number of 8 BLT points also has the same dates.

I have rented previously and been on these boards a long time. We have been DVC members since 2008. I accept Paypal and will pay half the service fee that they charge.

Thanks,
Erin

Hi - wanted to know if there would be anything available for AK - value, 1 bedroom, for check in 2/20/2015 with checkout on 2/26/2015

3 adults and 2 children

Also, curious if you would take 12.50 p/pt ? Figured I at least give you chance to say yes.. Let me know and we can discuss further. Thanks!

-Orskan

I just checked the website and it really doesn't like five people in the room. When I changed one of the children to infant and the other child to 5 years old, it took it (not sure what the ages of the children are).

There wasn't availability for the first night in a value, but there is for a 1 BR standard view.....and yes, if you're interested, I would be negotiable on the prices. A 1-BR standard view shows 228 points.....

Just let me know....

Thanks,
Erin

I have 240 AKV points and 8 BLT points available for reservations starting after 12/1/14. I will transfer to someone who wants around 160 of these points. I can make reservations at any resort for trips that start after December 1. I can book AKV reservations up to eleven months out- or any other resort at seven months out. My small number of 8 BLT points also has the same dates. I have rented previously and been on these boards a long time. We have been DVC members since 2008. I accept Paypal and will pay half the service fee that they charge. Thanks, Erin

Fellow Texan,

We are looking for two nights in a studio or the cheapest 1br you can find during January 7-9, 2015. Thank you.

Fellow Texan,

We are looking for two nights in a studio or 1br during January 7-9, 2015. It's for a family of 4. Thank you

Hey, neighbor!!!

Can you give me a call? I'd be glad to look while we're on the phone. I think it will be easier than going back and forth....

My home phone is (903) 894-5622. I'll be here another few minutes----otherwise, you can call my cell phone at (903) 352-8418.

Thanks,
Erin

I just checked the website and it really doesn't like five people in the room. When I changed one of the children to infant and the other child to 5 years old, it took it (not sure what the ages of the children are).

There wasn't availability for the first night in a value, but there is for a 1 BR standard view.....and yes, if you're interested, I would be negotiable on the prices. A 1-BR standard view shows 228 points.....

Just let me know....

Thanks,
Erin

Thanks Erin - curious, all sales final or have like a 30 or 60 day cancellation policy? Happy to talk over phone if easier, just let me know and time frame that works best for you to talk. Email or on this board is fine too, whatever works, email or phone prob best for me since I am mobile most of time...thanks!

-Orskan

Hi Oscar,

All sales are final, but I would be willing to attempt to change dates if something were to happen and you were not going to be able to make it as long as it is more than 30 days out from your reservation. And sometimes there may not be anything else available on short notice.

If a reservation is cancelled 30 days or less before the check-in date, the points are put into holding and then the points have a lot of restrictions and might not be used. That is why I would need to be notified at least 31 days before your check-in.

Are you afraid you might end up having to cancel?

I am in the middle of being relocated, moving to another state and selling my house. There is a very slight chance that it all falls through and I end up being in a tough situation and potentially not going, but I doubt that will happen. I'm pretty sure enough that I'm going I literally just bought all 5 flights from the new place I'll be living to go down there, it's just that small chance I am worried about and if so potentially being out a a couple grand. I asked because I should know within 60 days and have all paper signed by then or know if its not going to happen... I have a pretty strong emotional tie to the strip as my wife and I are running in either the 5k or 10k that weekend, so would be rough on us if we didn't go but you just never know 100 percent sometimes...

Any points left for AK from 12/4 to 12/12?
2 adults 2 children so studio should work if available.

I just checked and there's only one night available in a studio at AKV during that week. It seems to be a very busy week. Just let me know if there are any other dates or resorts you want me to check.

Thanks,
Erin

Any points left for AK from 12/4 to 12/12?
2 adults 2 children so studio should work if available.

Saratoga Springs is the only one that has availability for the whole period. Please let me know if you are interested. :)

127 points left available for rent or transfer. If somebody needs a little more than 127 to complete a reservation, I can borrow a few more....

Thanks,
Erin

I would like to keep it 145 points or less....Sorry, but thanks for checking with me.

Erin

We'd like to stay at AKV in a savanna view studio 1/17/15-1/23/15. Do you have anything available?

Hi1 I am looking to book points for a friend. It will be her, her husband and 2 yr old son. First trip for all 3! They would like Feb 14-20th in a deluxe studio savannah view room at AKL. That would be 117 points. I have rented numerous times for my family and friends families with great success. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks so much!!
Jill:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter