Closed 210 points for rent to be used thru 3/2023 @ $17.00 ppt. - HR-SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brian!
Happy New Year to You and Yours!
We are DVC owners but may need some additional points for an upcoming stay.
Do your points expire by April 1 2023? Could they be bankable? Would you be willing to transfer them? If not, would you be willing to wait list what we need (availability for anything looks incredibly limited February 1-6, 2023).
Regards, Jim

Hi Jim,
The points expire by April 1st. I could waitlist your request. Send me a PM.
Brian

Hi,
Busy time for DVC, there are not even single days open from January 28th - February 4th
at Boardwalk.
All the best,
Brian

I am looking for 2 nights ( 2/8 - 2/10 ) for 2 adults and 2 kids for nearly any resort.
Hi Jennifer,
SSR has a one bedroom preferred villa for 64 pts. Sleeps up to 5.
Other resorts only have single night availability. PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Hi Jennifer,
SSR has a one bedroom preferred villa for 64 pts. Sleeps up to 5.
Other resorts only have single night availability. PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Hi Jennifer,
How to send a PM since you have not sent one before:
You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system.
We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

Hi Jim,
The points expire by April 1st. I could waitlist your request. Send me a PM.
Brian
Hey Brian,
Thanks for responding to my request.
Is there any way we can talk about what we need? Cannot find a way to send you pm.

Hey Brian,
Thanks for responding to my request.
Is there any way we can talk about what we need? Cannot find a way to send you pm.
You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system.
We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

Sorry, I didn't have my 10 posts in yet, since I missed the part about the DVC rent/transfer forum posts don't count toward my 10 posts. I've gotten my 10 posts now.

Thanks!

Hi new to this whole renting points thing...these are for saratoga springs? Looking for something Feb 29-March 6th...3 adults 1 child (8) thanks for any help!
Hi Diana,
I have been watching your dates 2/28-3/6 and SSR has a one bedroom villa for 200pts. (sleeps 5)
Other resorts have some days, but not enough for the full stay. PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Hello,
We have 210 points available for use by April 1 for rent @ $17 ppt.

If interested, please send us the following and we can check availability.

Please PM me with the following if interested:
resort preferences
studio, one, two or three bedroom
check-in and check out date
number of adults
number of kids (2-17)
number of infants
contact information

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:

Hi Brian, I'm interested. Trying to send a PM but can't see the option. I have the 10 posts I think. Working on it!

Hi Brian, I'm interested. Trying to send a PM but can't see the option. I have the 10 posts I think. Working on it!
Up for a few more hours if you figure it out.

Looking for anything Feb 4-6 in any studio that's available at any resort. 2 adults, no kids. I'll PM you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter