CLOSED: 21 SSR pts@ $16/pt for Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
21 SSR pts: Use Year February 2019 (can be borrowed to Feb 2018 for reservations NOW)
$16/pt

Available for Rent or Transfer to another DVC Member.

Can Make SSR reservations up to 11 months in advance.
Can Make ANY OTHER RESORT reservations up to 7 months in advance (Now - Early Dec 2018)

Great for small trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating.
**You can do a search as verification of my history as a renter.**

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children on date of reservation - Indicate Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Master please.
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Magical Express can be added later (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I will need the flight information
4. Disney Dining Plan can be added later

Step Three – Standard Rental Contract will be used.

Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (3% added fee for Credit card payment - use PayPal calculator)
2. 100% payment if within 60 days of arrival date
OR
3. 50% deposit when you receive the Disney confirmation
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Disney confirmations will be mailed out once a reservation is made and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

This is for those who want to "plan ahead" for a better deal and know what they want.
Any cancellation would require you to secure someone to take over your reservation.

Last edited:
I have a different UY than you, but same resort... want to book 7 month for January 2019. Will that work with your 24 points if transferred to my different UY account? I used to remember how this all works, but it's been a while and I've forgotten. I'm sure whatever the case, it will require a call to member services.

I have a different UY than you, but same resort... want to book 7 month for January 2019. Will that work with your 24 points if transferred to my different UY account? I used to remember how this all works, but it's been a while and I've forgotten. I'm sure whatever the case, it will require a call to member services.

It's been awhile since I've done a transfer as well. I believe the UY must remain the same on the points transferred.

I'll call today then write here again with details. It's the 24 I'm interested in for now. Thanks.

Honeymoon planning and seeking Poly 11/6-11/10!! Also interested in Dining Plan and ME if possible. Thanks so much for checking.

Honeymoon planning and seeking Poly 11/6-11/10!! Also interested in Dining Plan and ME if possible. Thanks so much for checking.

Did a full resort check - no availability for ANY STUDIO at ANY DVC resorts unless you want to go to Aulani or Vero beach. Those dates are booked solid for studio's. If you bump it to a 1 bedroom - your ONLY availability for those dates is SSR at 126 points.

Did a full resort check - no availability for ANY STUDIO at ANY DVC resorts unless you want to go to Aulani or Vero beach. Those dates are booked solid for studio's. If you bump it to a 1 bedroom - your ONLY availability for those dates is SSR at 126 points.

oh wow, thank you so much for doing the extra check. Do you have 126 pts? Ugh, we were set on Poly, but love SSR as well.

oh wow, thank you so much for doing the extra check. Do you have 126 pts? Ugh, we were set on Poly, but love SSR as well.

No I'm sorry I don't have the points for that reservation. However ANY DVC Member with ANY RESORT points can make this reservation since it is within the 7 month window. Within 7 months - a reservation can be made using ANY RESORT points. Hope this helps!

Hello, I am in need of a studio for one night 6/27/18 if anything is available. Thanks!

ONLY availability for studio is Poly Villa Studio Lake view at 27 pts (I searched all resorts). Just a FYI - that point usage is pretty close to 1 bedroom's at places like OKW (30 pts) and SSR (31 for Standard view) - just a heads up.

Are these still available? Would prefer a transfer as I own SSR and they match my UY. Once transferred I'd use them on a June 2019 booking (could use some extra points, taking my whole family). Please let me know. I could pay fast.

Last edited:
If these points are still available, I'd like to rent them from you as a transfer for a July reservation. I'll DM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter