• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 205 points for Transfer or 330 for Rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
I have 205 points total for transfer all starting on April 1, 2014 use year. These points can be used until March 31, 2015. 25 from SSR and all the rest are OKW.

I can also make a reservation for 330 points total. I ask that a rental be as close to the 330 points as possible.

$13 per point.

References available.

Thank you.

Hi
I am interested in renting points for July 2014 for 2 weeks, What does transfering points mean?
Thanks
Alan

Alan, transfer is for one owner of a DVC to move points to another owner. I am more than happy to help you with a rental if you would like please send me a PM.

Hi there! Looking for 122 points for transfer for two reservations I have coming up. One in May of this year and the other in September. I'm not sure if you're willing to transfer that amount, but I thought I would check with you just in case. Thanks!

I tried to send you a PM but for some reason the site is acting very buggy for me.

All PM have been answered to date. I am leaving for one week and will try hard to log in once and check for PM regarding transfer.

are pts avail for family of 5 to stay in monorail resort 6/21-26? thank you

hi, do you still have points available?

looking to rent at either Boardwalk Inn or Bay Tower for 6-7 nights between 14th april and 22nd april, deluxe studio for 4 people.

i am also open to other resorts if available.

Pl PM me if you still have points available and reservation available too.

Thanks.

I am looking for points to transfer. Do you still have any available? If So - how much?

PM sent
hi, do you still have points available?

looking to rent at either Boardwalk Inn or Bay Tower for 6-7 nights between 14th april and 22nd april, deluxe studio for 4 people.

i am also open to other resorts if available.

Pl PM me if you still have points available and reservation available too.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter