• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - 200 DVC Points (Animal Kingdom) for Rent @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to July 2018)

I can book Animal Kingdom for the next 11 months (up to November 2018)

I can also borrow from my account to get more points if needed.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to July 2018)

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)

I am looking for 155 points for a studio at the BWV checking in July 25 and checking out August 4. I know this is a little outside your 7 month window for that resort, but wanted to check anyway. We have rented points several times in the past so we are not new to this process. Please let me know if you can check these dates.

Last edited:
I am looking for 155 points for a studio at the BWV checking in July 25 and checking out August 4. I know this is a little outside your 7 month window for that resort, but wanted to check anyway. We have rented points several times in the past so we are not new to this process. Please let me know if you can check these dates. Thanks. My email address is...(deleted)

Those dates are currently available and I can book those on December 25 and the cost is $2,835.

These rooms may or may not be available when I can book in 4 days, but it does look good now.

Please delete your email address in a public post as there are spammers here.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Would you do a transfer? Are they current or banked? What is your UY? Thanks

Would you do a transfer? Are they current or banked? What is your UY? Thanks

They are AKV December 2017 points, not banked, good for use until November 30, 2018.

Normally I would do a transfer, but I did that a few months ago and DVC only allows one transfer per year.

I believe it is 1 transfer per use year, not calendar year? Once transferred I could bank them to use in Jan 2019? Keep it in mind... I would need 185 points but could take more. Not sure how many Dec 2017 AKV points you have?

I am unable to transfer any of my DVC points this time, however, if anyone wants to post a DVC room availability request, I will check the dates and location for the room type you are looking for and post the cost.

Just post the dates of travel, room size, and preferred locations and I will check availability.

Thanks @DVC Doctor, the rental process has been quick and easy! Happy to rent from you this time and happy to do it again in the future!

Thanks @DVC Doctor, the rental process has been quick and easy! Happy to rent from you this time and happy to do it again in the future!

Thank you for the fast payment of your deposit. I am sure you will have a magical time on your family Disney trip. If you need anything, just contact me via email or cell phone.

Hi, I would love if you could check Jan 24-28, 2018 one bedroom. open to what is available, just not saratoga/OKW.
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi! Looking for Poly studio for 4 consecutive nights the last three weeks in June (or July if June not available). Thanks in advance!

Hi, I would love if you could check Jan 24-28, 2018 one bedroom. open to what is available, just not saratoga/OKW.
looking forward to hearing from you!

Nothing is available for a 1 bedroom for those dates, anywhere in DVC

Hi! Looking for Poly studio for 4 consecutive nights the last three weeks in June (or July if June not available). Thanks in advance!

Poly Studio Standard view availability (nights)
June 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30
All of July is available except July 3, 4 nights

Poly Studio Lake view availability (nights)
June 3,4,5,6,7,8,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,22,23,24,28,29,30
All of July is available except July 2,3,4 nights

Hi!
I'm looking for a few different dates as I've booked some specials and I'm looking to fill in around them.

Feb. 21st, 2018- AKL for 2 people (studio preferred)

Feb. 28th- Mar. 4th, 2018- BCV, BWV, VGF, Poly, BLT... pretty much anywhere but OKW (studio preferred)

Mar. 6th, 2018- BCV (studio or 1 bdrm)

Thanks so much!

Cole

Hi,

I'd like to check availability for the following:

Tues, Nov 27 2018 to Tues, 4 Dec 2018 (7 nights total)
Room type - Animal Kingdom studio (2 adults total)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter