CLOSED: 200 BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhite

Mouseketeer
I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.

Please let me know if you interested.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for one night May 12, 2018 for a two bedroom at SS. for 4 people.

How does this work? I need oct 5 to 12.
I first need to know the size of the unit you want to book.
If it is available I will need your email address to contact you to get more information.
I will need to know the names, addresses and ages of everyone in the room.
Once I book the reservation online I will forward you the DVC confirmation and you will send me a check.

Do you have a studio available for 3 nights March 13-16?
There is a pool/garden view studio available at the Boardwalk for 57 points.

Please let me know the best email to contact you to get more information if you want to book.

We need a studio or a 1 bedroom that will sleep 5 plus infant.
I first need to know the size of the unit you want to book.
If it is available I will need your email address to contact you to get more information.
I will need to know the names, addresses and ages of everyone in the room.
Once I book the reservation online I will forward you the DVC confirmation and you will send me a check.

We need a studio or a 1 bedroom that will sleep 5 plus infant.
There is nothing available at the Boardwalk.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1-Bedroom Villa Preferred is available for 222 points.

It states:
  • Sleeps 4—a 5th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens
Let me know if this will work for you.

Hello, interested in BWV studio standard view for 2 adults, Nov 8 thru 17th, 102 points. Thanks!

Is that the only option? We will be at ss the week before, so it wpuld be nice to stay in the same place but cheaper would be better.

How about any availability for Oct. 16 to Oct. 23? Need a 2 bedroom or 2 studios at any property at Disney World. Thanks again.

How about any availability for Oct. 16 to Oct. 23? Need a 2 bedroom or 2 studios at any property at Disney World. Thanks again.
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 2-Bedroom Villa Preferred is available for 290 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter