CLOSED: 200 BLT points UY Sept 2024 at $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have 200 points available at BLT starting Sept 2024 for rent at $18/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availability within 7 months. Minimum reservation is for 100 points.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)

I will be using a rental agreement. Full payment by PayPal when DVC/Disney confirmation is received (you pay any PayPal fees) or by check.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:

Looking for a 2 bedroom at BLT, BWV, BCV, VGF for 4 nights in Sept 2024. Possibly 8-11 or 8-12 but dates are slightly flexible. Is there anything available?

Looking for a 2 bedroom at BLT, BWV, BCV, VGF for 4 nights in Sept 2024. Possibly 8-11 or 8-12 but dates are slightly flexible. Is there anything available?

For Sept 8-11, BLT Lake (114 points) and theme (144) are available.
For Sept 8-12, BLT Lake (152 points) and theme (192 points) are available.

There is no availlability for the other resorts for a 2 bed for 4 nights around those dates. BLT does have other dates available.

Would your points be available for a point transfer to use at Riviera? Looking for 125 points for January/Feb 25 trip to add to my current points

I would have to double check when i get home on that.

I also own at RIV though if you are wanting to book there.

Hi Can You check availability for BLT and Cooper Creek for the following.

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

Hi Can You check availability for BLT and Cooper Creek for the following.

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

What is available for Dec 17 - 19 is:

BLT studio lake - 38 points

No studios at CCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter