CLOSED: 178 points for rent @ $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a studio at boulder ridge or beach club April 18 to April 25, 2018. If either of these are your home resort I'd be very interested to purchase from you.
I'm sorry, mine are OKW points and at this time I have sold all but 24.

Hi! Not sure if it's too early, but we're looking at June 4-8, 2018 for a studio (2 adults, 2 children 8 and 5). Prefer BCV but are willing to see what is free!
Sorry, I only have 24 points remaining at this time. If you want BCV though, you will want to find someone who owns there, since it is just 11 months out.

Hi Annette, I am looking for a standard studio for 9/23-9/24. We would prefer boardwalk, but would be interested to see what is available.
Thanks!
So you are looking for just the one night? If so, I only show one resort with a studio available that night and that is Bay Lake Tower - Lake view. That would be 19 points. Let me know soon if you are interested as it may not be available for long.

HI AnnetteF

Anything available for 9/21-9/23 2017or would take any of the dates as a single night in a studio..thanks

HI AnnetteF

Anything available for 9/21-9/23 2017or would take any of the dates as a single night in a studio..thanks

There is availability in a studio at Saratoga Springs for both the 21st (13 points) and the 22nd (16 points). Unfortunately, I only have 24 points remaining and to book both of those nights would require 29 points. I would only be able to book one of the nights for you, if you are interested in that.

There is availability in a studio at Saratoga Springs for both the 21st (13 points) and the 22nd (16 points). Unfortunately, I only have 24 points remaining and to book both of those nights would require 29 points. I would only be able to book one of the nights for you, if you are interested in that.

Ah okay. Thanks..Do u see any AKL available on any of those days?

Hello, I am looking for 2 nights at AKL, pretty flexible on dates for January 2018. Standard view, maybe a Wednesday and thursday? But really could be any day Sunday through thursday.

Hi! Do you still have points? Looking for two studios for one night at the AKL in January. We can be flexible on the night. Can you tell me if there are two available AKL studios left January 18th, 19th, 20th or the 27th or 28th? Thanks so much!

Hello, could you tell me if there are any studios available for November 11-12 or 17-18?

Thank you!

Hello, could you tell me if there are any studios available for November 11-12 or 17-18?

Thank you!
So sorry, I did not see this until now. The only availability I show is Nov. 17-18 at Saratoga Springs , however it would require 16 points and i only have 8 points remaining. I apologize and wish you luck in your vacation planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter