• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 175 SSR Points for Rent for use before 9/30/19 - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great. How do we book it and provide payment?
Since you are a new member with under 10 posts I am not able to send you a PM.

How it works is you will provide me with the names and ages of the people who will be staying in the room. I will also need your address, phone number and the email address you have that you use for PayPal. You are not allowed to share your email address or phone number with me on this thread though, per disboard rules. You will need to post on disboards 10 times so that we cam PM. Posting in the rent/trade section does not count toward the 10.

Once I have your info I will make the reservation and forward you the confirmation information. I will then send you an invoice through PayPal.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Since you are a new member with under 10 posts I am not able to send you a PM.

How it works is you will provide me with the names and ages of the people who will be staying in the room. I will also need your address, phone number and the email address you have that you use for PayPal. You are not allowed to share your email address or phone number with me on this thread though, per disboard rules. You will need to post on disboards 10 times so that we cam PM. Posting in the rent/trade section does not count toward the 10.

Once I have your info I will make the reservation and forward you the confirmation information. I will then send you an invoice through PayPal.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
How do you PM?

How do you PM?
When you click on someone's name, information about them comes up. One of the options is to "start a conversation". For some reason it is still not showing up on your profile. Try clicking my name to see if you are able to start a conversation with me. If not, the only other thing I can think of is that you have not been a member for a full 24 hours yet. That might be the issue. I checked and the rule is still 10 posts, so maybe that is part of it too.

Hi I am looking for Studio or Standard 05/24/19- 05/26/19. But anything for 2 people would be great.

Thanks

Hi I am looking for Studio or Standard 05/24/19- 05/26/19. But anything for 2 people would be great.

Thanks
I checked and the only resort that has both nights is SSR. A couple others have one of the nights. At SSR there is a standard studio for 47 points and a preferred studio for 53 points. Let me know if you are interested in booking. Thanks.

I have 101 SSR points to rent. They are banked and need to be used by 9/30/19. If you need a little more than 101 points, I can accommodate that as well. I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I am asking $15pp.

I am looking for a studio at BLT from May 12-18. Could you check availability for me please?

I am looking for a studio at BLT from May 12-18. Could you check availability for me please?
Hello. I checked and there is nothing at BLT for those nights. The only resort with full availability in a studio on the nights you requested is SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter