• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 16 BWV @ $13 per pt; must be used by 8/31/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
Hello friends! We've got 16 points available for use by 8/31/21, $13 per point. Happy to check on availability and can balance out a few more if needed to complete a reservation.

These are the last of our unbankable 2019 UY points from several canceled trips in the last year, so unfortunately no option to transfer, but I would love to make the reservation in your name. I hope someone else can take advantage of a night away. Perfect for getaway in a studio villa!

Hello friends! We've got 16 points available for use by 8/31/21, $13 per point. Happy to check on availability and can balance out a few more if needed to complete a reservation.

These are the last of our unbankable 2019 UY points from several canceled trips in the last year, so unfortunately no option to transfer, but I would love to make the reservation in your name. I hope someone else can take advantage of a night away. Perfect for getaway in a studio villa!

PM-ing you!

If Jul 28 is avail for Vero Beach we would love them. Have rented before.

Thank you!

All I need is 16 points for a reservation I will send pm

Sent PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter