CLOSED-152 DVC for rent or transfer. $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I'm looking for March 10-13 at VGF studio or 1 bed

Hi, there is availability at VGF 1 bedroom the night of the 10th and 12th. However the 11th has no availability in 1 bedroom or studio.

Anything available 2/25-3/1 2 bedroom? Thanks
There is

Saratoga Springs
Old key west
Animal Kingdom lodge Kidani
Grand Floridian
Wilderness Lodge

If any one of these in particular interest you let me know and I'll quote the points for you.

Hello! Do you have points available? I am looking for enough points for 2 studios (88 points each, I think) for Aug 12-17, 2018 at Beach Club or bay lake tower (93 points each). I am having my bachelorette party at WDW and want to get two DVC studios. I am the daughter of a former owner and miss the DVC!
Thank you!

Hello! Do you have points available? I am looking for enough points for 2 studios (88 points each, I think) for Aug 12-17, 2018 at Beach Club or bay lake tower (93 points each). I am having my bachelorette party at WDW and want to get two DVC studios. I am the daughter of a former owner and miss the DVC!
Thank you!
Hi there, I do have points available and both of those resorts have availability. Unfortunately they still are outside of my seven month booking window based on the dates you gave. I would love to work with you on this, but it is taking a chance for me to tell you to wait as those rooms could get booked up. Hopefully you can find another renter to work with in the meantime.

Hi there, I do have points available and both of those resorts have availability. Unfortunately they still are outside of my seven month booking window based on the dates you gave. I would love to work with you on this, but it is taking a chance for me to tell you to wait as those rooms could get booked up. Hopefully you can find another renter to work with in the meantime.
Thank you so much for your help! What is your home resort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter