• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 150 PTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: $14 pp (no fees!); Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looking to stay in a studio for October 7-12 this year. We'd like AKL but are open to others. Thanks so much!

I'd be interested in 51 points for November if they are still available.

Are there any studios available June 18-22? Dates are flexible by a few days and no resort preference.

Any BWV or BCV arriving July 17 and leaving July 19? Preferably a studio!

Lots of May requests, I see. Looking for Boardwalk Studio 5/18 - 5/20, 2 adults/1 child (9).Thought I would give a try since I see availability on Expedia for May.

Lots of May requests, I see. Looking for Boardwalk Studio 5/18 - 5/20, 2 adults/1 child (9).Thought I would give a try since I see availability on Expedia for May.

Sorry no studios at BWV for those dates. It seems that the pool of rooms available for DVC members vs. regular hotel rental are not the same, even though the resorts may be the same. Interesting...

Sorry no studios at BWV for those dates. It seems that the pool of rooms available for DVC members vs. regular hotel rental are not the same, even though the resorts may be the same. Interesting...
I thought the same thing. I wouldn't be happy if I were an owner. There is availability through Disney directly as well. I could understand that Expedia bought a block and can sell it however they choose, but if there's availability, owners should be able to book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter