• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 150 Aulani points for rent: Must use by 5/31/2022 @ $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentc

Mouseketeer
Looking to rent or transfer (Minimum of 30 points for transfer) up to 150 Aulani points that we will not be using before May 31th, 2022. Please let me know what type of room you are interested in as well as dates and I can confirm availability.

Hello, is there standard view hotel room or studio, or island garden view studio availability Feb 26th - March 4th? Thank you for your time!

The island garden view studio is available those dates. The total points for those six nights are 144. Let me know if you are interested in booking.

Hello, we are looking for availability in December. Preferably a 5-night stay but if it's not available, either a 3 or 4 night stay will do.
Check-In: 12/5/21
Check-Out: 12/10/21
2 Adults & 2 kids (4 & 2 years)
Preferred:
Ocean view Studio
OR
Island Garden view studio

Thank you!

Hello, we are looking for availability in December. Preferably a 5-night stay but if it's not available, either a 3 or 4 night stay will do.
Check-In: 12/5/21
Check-Out: 12/10/21
2 Adults & 2 kids (4 & 2 years)
Preferred:
Ocean view Studio
OR
Island Garden view studio

Thank you!
Hello,
Unfortunately the best available in that date range is an ocean view and only for two of the five days (5th & 6th) you requested.

I am interested in those Feb dates. I just had a couple of questions. I'll send you a PM

Thank you

Looking for studio at Old Key West, preferred location, Feb 25th - Feb 28th. Thank you!

Hello,
Unfortunately the best available in that date range is an ocean view and only for two of the five days (5th & 6th) you requested.

Thanks for checking.
Would you be able to update in case there is availability in the next few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter