CLOSED - 146 Points available for $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmage

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have 146 points available, that will be expiring November 30, 2018. Please send me a message and I will be happy to help you book a quick get-away or add a night or two to an existing trip. Fellow DVC members ping me if you need some extra points to fill out a magical vacation.

Thanks,

Denis

I’m interested in a 6-7 nights in September. At either AKL, wilderness (either), Poly or GF in a Studio. Can you check for me?
Thank you,
Ben

Hi, I have 146 points available, that will be expiring November 30, 2018. Please send me a message and I will be happy to help you book a quick get-away or add a night or two to an existing trip. Fellow DVC members ping me if you need some extra points to fill out a magical vacation.

Thanks,

Denis

I am looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs June 24-26.
Thank you so much for your help!!!

Thanks,

Denis

Hi Denis,
Please reach out to me through a pm. I will also try to pm you.

Thanks,

Denis
Hi! We are looking for October 17-21. Any availability?

Hi I am looking for 11/9/18-11/12/18 for AKL for my sons make a wish trip we are extending.

Thanks,

Denis
Hi. Interested in November 4-10 2018. No particular resort. Please let me know. Thank you

I am looking at July 20th-24th or 21st to the 25th (if that matters). 2 Separate Studios (AKL or SS would work) or a value 2 bedroom at AKL would work if available. I will PM you as well.

I'm looking for a studio at Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge arriving June 24 and departing June 26th. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter