• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed....144 OKW points for rent. 12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFabFive

Mouseketeer
I have 144 OKW points for rent. Need to be used before October 1, 2016. 12.50/point.

Hi There,

We are travelling to WDW the week of Sept 4 and staying st VGF until the 9. We need a studio somewhere else for Fri sept 9 and Sat. Checkout on 11. Would prefer Deluxe Studio at Boardwalk or AKL or BLT.

We are DVC owners and have rented a number of times.

Thanks for your time.

Paul1211 at me.com

Hi. There's availability for Boardwalk with the garden or pool view.and AKL Kidani

Great would you mind emailing me a quote on board walk with the view that's the least amount of points? Thanks!

Hi, is there any studios available for the week of May 9- 13 2016? Its very short notice sorry.

Hi, I'm interested in a deluxe room at BWV 9/3 - 9/7 for 2 adults. OKW would probably be my 2nd choice. Thanks!

Hi. There is current availability on those dates at BWV. It would be 16 points on the 3rd and 15 points each additional day. Total of 61 points. For Sat., Sept. 3- Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2016. Thanks!

Hi Can you tell me if there is any availability at Aulani August 2-6? Looking or a studio or hotel room for 2 and could shorten my stay to as few as 2 nights.

Hello, looking for a studio June 21st thru 30th. Will consider staying at two resorts (consecutive nights). Thank you

Hi. There is current availability on those dates at BWV. It would be 16 points on the 3rd and 15 points each additional day. Total of 61 points. For Sat., Sept. 3- Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2016. Thanks!
Thank you for checking and the quick reply! I was hoping for the deluxe room that is 43 points. If that one is not available at BWV, I would be interested in a studio at OKW for the same time frame. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter