CLOSED: 126 points for rent - $13.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Tuesday, 9/19 at Jambo House. By taking Monday, the 18th, could I then combine the reservations to stay in the same room for the two nights.
If you have a standard view room on Tuesday but a different reservation - what you will do is tie the reservation together. However with two reservations Disney does NOT guarantee that you won't have to move rooms. Only one reservation guarantees that. It's because of how they have to secure the 2 bedroom reservations (a 2 bed is a 1 bed + studio) so they just don't promise you can stay in the room.

Good Morning! Hoping you have something available.

1. Check-in date 11-1-2017
2. Check-out date 11-5-2017
3. Room type: studio
4. Three top choices of locations: Beach Club, Boardwalk

There are no Studio's available at ANY resort for those dates. Even SSR only have 11/1 available. You either need to bump it to a 1 bedroom (SSR available at 132 or Beach has 11/1 and 11/2 - no other resorts for those dates) or go directly with Disney for a cash room.

There are no Studio's available at ANY resort for those dates. Even SSR only have 11/1 available. You either need to bump it to a 1 bedroom (SSR available at 132 or Beach has 11/1 and 11/2 - no other resorts for those dates) or go directly with Disney for a cash room.

Thank you for the quick response.

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 children for October 5-9.
1. OKW
2. Saratoga Springs
3. AK Standard

Sent email

Last edited:

Hello, are your points still available? I'm looking for 2 nights at AKL Jambo or Kinani in a studio either savannah or standard during the week of 10/29 - 11/5. Thank you!!

Hello I'm looking for a studio anywhere arriving 6/24/17 for two adults. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Marty

Hello I'm looking for a studio anywhere arriving 6/24/17 and departing 7/02/17 for two adults. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Marty
Thank you,

any chance of renting any studio for the later part of May? 2 A 2 Kids, hoping for any 3 consecutive nights between May 19- 29. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter