Closed - 120 Points for Rent/Transfer @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlziggy

Earning My Ears
I have 120 SSR points available. I can make reservations for all resorts thru Jan-2018 and at SSR thru May-2018. Please send me a message if I can help you.

Hello :flower1:
Im looking for a studio 9/9-9/13. 2 adults and a 14yo child.
Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking for :

studio
any resort
split stay IS okay
5-6 nights between 9/26-10/7
3 adults

Thank You for your time!!

Hi, I'm looking for :

studio
any resort
split stay IS okay
5-6 nights between 9/26-10/7
3 adults

Thank You for your time!!

I am sorry, only one resort has availability for 3 consecutive nights. All other will only accomodate 1 night.

Hey there. Looking for a studio anywhere but SSR for 10/13 checking out the 15th. Thanks so much!

Hi! Do you still have points? Looking for two studios for one night at the AKL in January. We can be flexible on the night. Can you tell me if there are two available AKL studios left January 18th, 19th, 20th or the 27th or 28th? Thanks so much!

I have 120 SSR points available. I can make reservations for all resorts thru Jan-2018 and at SSR thru May-2018. Please send me a message if I can help you.
Hello. We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at any resort for November 15-19? Is there anything available? Thanks.

Hi! Do you still have points? Looking for two studios for one night at the AKL in January. We can be flexible on the night. Can you tell me if there are two available AKL studios left January 18th, 19th, 20th or the 27th or 28th? Thanks so much!

I'm sorry but all the points have been used

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter